CID

A VERY DIFFICULT, TRICKY POLL FOR ABHI-DAYA FANS

Poll Question: IF EVER ABHI AND DAYA HAD A FIGHT AND BOTH WERE RIGHT, WOULD YOU.....

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
8 [16.33%]
3 [6.12%]
35 [71.43%]
3 [6.12%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

suhani.cipamisa

IF-Rockerz

suhani.cipamisa

Posted: 15 April 2010 at 6:58am | IP Logged
No Offense Meant, guys!!! Just curious.... I am a fan of both of them....LOLBig smileEmbarrassedSmileWinkTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-purnima-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A VERY DIFFICULT, TRICKY POLL FOR ABHI-DAYA FANS" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shagnika

IF-Rockerz

Shagnika

Posted: 15 April 2010 at 8:03am | IP Logged

c how can both be right!!! i mean may be from their own perspectives they might b correct...but the person who will b correct from my perspective wud be the one whom i would support...

Actually its kind of impossible for me too choose any one of them!! even if one of them is wrong, i would not be able to make myself believe that, cos they are hardly wrong...and i just hope such a situation never arises!!!

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 15 April 2010 at 8:55am | IP Logged

I don't want to think of such situations.

There cannot be a situation where both are 100% right...I am sure they both are mature enough to realise who is slightly more right. And I know them well enough to conclude that they is no question of ego between them. One of them will give in.

(And I didn't vote here)

Edited by visrom - 15 April 2010 at 8:57am

shreela

Goldie

shreela

Posted: 15 April 2010 at 9:01am | IP Logged
both cannot be right at a time. but as we saw them fighting in the case Sr. insp Abhijeet, we supported Abhi sir and got angry Daya sir. but after the Forensic Lab scene, we understood Daya sir's condition and felt for him. everyone knows that how they love each other! there can't be any serious argument between them.

sunnyp1414

IF-Dazzler

sunnyp1414

Posted: 15 April 2010 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Although I pray this doesn't happen but in case If they have serious fight then I will support ACP so that he interfere and solve and remove the misunderstandings they have. Only one person who can handle there fight ACP

Edited by sunnyp1414 - 15 April 2010 at 10:11am

Shagnika

teju_g

IF-Dazzler

teju_g

Posted: 16 April 2010 at 4:08am | IP Logged

COMMON SENSE QUESTION ANSWER IS SUPPORT BOTH  IF BOTH ARE CORRECT.

divyamhtre

Groupbie

divyamhtre

Posted: 18 April 2010 at 4:14am | IP Logged
I AM A BIG FAN OF ABHI-DAYAEmbarrassed

suhani.cipamisa

-purnima-

IF-Sizzlerz

-purnima-

Posted: 18 April 2010 at 7:07am | IP Logged
no offences to abhijit sir's fans..... i wud be supporting daya sir Embarrassed Embarrassed....... coz at the end of day when misunderstanding wud be cleared..... their jodi will be back .... very rarely i see both of them having different opinions.... praying such situation doesn't arises jaha hum fans ko kisi ek ko chun na pade..... Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top