Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: Nandalala

Interesting how there is absolutely no mention of NOC when it comes to KM's social life...lagta hai woh RIRO mein vyasth hai...& we all know where RIRO is these days...hehehehe πŸ˜ƒ

of course we all know.......n saara shrey TNT ko jaata hai.......πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜›
beautiful16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
chalo kuch time k liye hi sahi...ghabreli se chutkara mlia... m so happy
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
So this is the reason we see fillers in the story instead of something strong coming up

& YR is also giving us a break AS WE KNOW WE WONT LOSE ANYTHING BY WATCHING THE CRAP

So all can enjoy a break, some at restaurants and some of us audience by wtaching other programs on TV 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Tafseer thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanw

So this is the reason we see fillers in the story instead of something strong coming up

& YR is also giving us a break AS WE KNOW WE WONT LOSE ANYTHING BY WATCHING THE CRAP

So all can enjoy a break, some at restaurants and some of us audience by wtaching other programs on TV 🀣

arrey kal we got to see KAKIn her stomach ache......WOW.....πŸ˜› πŸ˜›......n now she will be hospitalized n will spend her days araam se no kaam n all......πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

chalo time for me too to take a break till my exams.......its working for me yaar........i am so happy....πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
naveenaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: manasi_31

thanxxxxx for sharing the article....!!πŸ˜ƒ
Juz one correction in the article is needed..---YRKKH-the ONCE most celebrated daily soap on T.V.!!!!!!!!!😭😭😭
itz gr8 to know we won't hv to tolerate much of the maheshwari torture anymore for atleast some episodes!!!!!!!🀒hopefully they edit out most of their scenes!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ
Gud to know the production house cares so much for the cast and actors......

Y can't they care abt the people who take them to such heights---their loyal fans and audience????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

agree with  u........they dont care  abt their  loyal fans and audience..and the after effect is  ...trps  r going down...........its good  we will get some relief from maheshwaris..but   naithik too on leave........no matter.......akshara   ko to time nahi hai  naithik ke liye........so no need of him
sanw thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tafseer

arrey kal we got to see KAKIn her stomach ache......WOW.....πŸ˜› πŸ˜›......n now she will be hospitalized n will spend her days araam se no kaam n all......πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

chalo time for me too to take a break till my exams.......its working for me yaar........i am so happy....πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

yes Taffy we all are getting a good break
why should the actors enjoy alone. HUM TUMHARE SAATH HAIπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Tafseer thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanw

yes Taffy we all are getting a good break
why should the actors enjoy alone. HUM TUMHARE SAATH HAIπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

thnxx Sandhya for giving my saath......πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ milkar kuch productive karte hai...πŸ˜† πŸ˜† YR ne toh humein maar hi daala......
sanw thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tafseer

thnxx Sandhya for giving my saath......πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ milkar kuch productive karte hai...πŸ˜† πŸ˜† YR ne toh humein maar hi daala......

hum jaise fans ki kadar nahi toh let chill out
leave it aside for a few days.
when we come back we will realise we havent missed anything as the story hasnt moved a bit
anamika_0 thumbnail
plz unlogon ko ek lambiiiiiiiiiiiiii chutti keliye bhejo....

.to sum moon or mars..(in a  half fuel filled spacecraftπŸ˜†).....kumse kum audience ko sukoon milega....