Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prachimishra85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

PART-2(A)
FLASHBACK

Neha, was a lovely girl she was bubbling with energy, beautiful, shy, good in studies, she had all the qualities in her which a boy would want in his girlfriend to have.Milind clearly remembered how he first met Neha. It was on the eve of Durga puja. Near their house was a club which every year organised Durga puja and on the visarjan day it first took the children with the idol for a ride and then took the idol to the visarjan ghat. That day Neha had got the first and last chance to go for the ride. She and her sister had came and just climbed on the truck when he came with his friends and they also climbed on the truck. It was the first time he met her, no sooner than they met, they looked at each other, no sooner than they looked at each other but they fell in love and no sooner they fell in love that they started talking. Well he did not go at the first time to talk to her. There was an accident which forced him to talk to her. Actually, just when the truck started moving, two children were fighting with each other, They both were brother and sister. The brother was always beating the sister hard and she fell down. Howsoever she tried but she couldn't beat her brother and the result was that she had been injured. On seeing this Neha took pity on the girl and got there. She told them to stop the fight but they wouldn't, so she told the girl how to protect herself from her brother and she could fight with him. She just taught her a little bit of karate. On seeing this Milind more deeply fell in love with her and went to her to talk to her.
Jai," Oh, hi!! so you know karate."
Neha," Just a little bit, learnt from the T.V."
Jai," Well you just learnt karate by watching TV, I don't believe this."
Neha," Believe it or not, its the truth. Well my friends also helped me to learn a little bit. I just learnt to protect myself from the enemy, not more than that."
Jai," Ok I had a coarse of 5 years, in karate and now I am a certified blck belt."
Neha," Well nice for you."
Jai," Want to see something ?"
Neha," Well anyways I am getting bored, so I don't mind it, shoe what you are going to show."
Then Jai took a heavy, thich wooden block which was kept on one side of the truck, kept it on the corner of the truck and broke it in one blow.
Neha," Oh, you are expert in this, very impressive. It will help you to impress your girlfriend." On saying this she looked at her sister Sana and laughed.
Jai," Thats what I am trying to do." he murmured to himself.
How the time had passed they didn't knew and it was time to go back home. Just then there was a big problem for Neha, how would she come down from the truck. She had climbed upon it by first climbing upon a stool, but noe. This problem was also solved by Jai. Jai jumped from the truck and gave his hand, Neha with the help of Jai's hand jumped from the truck. Just as she jumped, she was about to fall but Jai helped her and caught her in his arms by her waist. ( Ohh what a nice momment  it would have been. Background music " Tu jaane naa" from Ajab prem ki ghazab kahani).  Evey children present there  were making sounds like Ohh!, Ohh!, Ohh!. Neha was so much embarresed that she just ran from thereand went home.             

OptimisticEyes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Great update prachi.
Plz cont soon..
nimmi101 thumbnail
Nice update prachi
pls cotinue soon
Prachi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awesome yaara
continue soon
bagwaan kare tumhari chutiyan jaldi shuru ho jaye aur meri bhi
jeb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Great update
plz cont soon
prachimishra85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
   Hey the next part.... my friend has wriiten so it was quiet late
                                                          PART-2(B)

"Pooh, Pooooh" "May have your attention please train no.8302 Kharagpur-Banglore Shantipur Express has reached the platform no.3" said the announcer. Milind woke up from his dream and stood up in his place. Prachi also stands up in her place. Just as the train is about to come to a stop, there is a big jerk and because of this jerk Prachi and Milind collided with each other and the photo of Neha kept in Milind's pocket also fell down. They both told sorry to each other and Milind went. Prachi was also about to leave when she saw the photo, she took it and thought," I didn't bring this photo with me, at least I don't remember to have brought it, but how can it come here on its own. Certainly it doesn't have legs and there is no one in the train who could have brought it. It must be me only, I am getting very forgetful these days." she stepped down the train and started going towards her college hostel where she was about to stay and do her graduation from Manipal University. That night in her hostel  she sat beside the window looking at the photograph which she got in the train and that photo pushed her back to her childhood days,
FLASHBACK
A sweet, pretty, jolly, energetic, adventous girl, always in the want of fun. But there was one thing though she was beautiful and many boys had a crush on her she didn't even look at them. For her boys were the ones who meant to hurt a woman's feelings. But one day she met Jai and her life changed. The usual desperate and jolly girl turned into a shy and secretive lover. For her Jai was everything, he was the one for whom she had waited for so long. She had found a new meaning for her life. Jai daily came to play near her house. A tall boy with silky hair, nice dressing sense (this was very important for Neha as she thought a boy or a man who doesn't have a good dressing sense is not a gentleman), energetic but a little shy whenever he saw Neha, dark eyes, mitty lips, muscular but not too much to look fat, great personality and the leader of all the boys in the colony. He daily came to meet Neha. Neha would stand in the balcony with her eyes constantly looking at Jai and Jai from the field constantly fixed his gaze towards Neha. Because of this many times on playing cricket, he would be bowled out soon, his friends also sometimes got angry with him for not concentrating on the game. As the days went by, the more their eyes met with each other, the more deeply they fell in love, but their love was secretive. They couldn't talk to each other as the timing of their schools was totally different and their tution timings were also not same so meeting was very difficult. Talking was just impossible but they talked through their eyes, their emotions spoke about their feelings. Inside their hearts their love grew more and more deeper.
FLASHBACK ENDS
"Prachi its time for dinner." Anjali shouted from behind. Coming back to reality, she said," Ya I'm coming."
 πŸ˜Š Please do comment
Persephone_Pri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Heyy prachi!!!!
GR8 UPDATE πŸ‘πŸΌ
CHO SWEET Part
😳. Michi are totally in luv but unaware of each other.
Can't wait 2 read d nxt part πŸ˜ƒ.
Plzz update soon
jeb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update
plz cont soon
nimmi101 thumbnail
Great update prachi
pls continue soon
sam78 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
it was great update.
milind lost prachi's picture how he is going find her.
cont soon.
thanks for update.