nehara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
yes deepu... i'm here.... i just came.... 😃
nehara thumbnail
Originally posted by: shonaveer

rommie rommie rommie.. i am extremely short tempered too... Like crazzy.. Mooh mein joh aaye, bol deti hoon.. hehe..

he he... then we should start a club saying the short tempered club.... just imagine.... the whole lot will run away..... 😆
shonaveer thumbnail
superb.. yuppie.. finally both of us are online at the same time.. wish rommie was there too but she will not come at this time na.. hmm.. par tomorrow will sure be a pukka day for 3 of us. i will be online the whole evening and will not miss the chatting session...

wowwwie.. im sooo happy :D
nehara thumbnail

hey.. koi hai ?

i'm here yaar... 😉
btw... are chatting here or in the new thread??
shonaveer thumbnail
yeah.. that is extremely cool n will be loadz of fun.. hehe.. and i guess, more ppl are also gonna come n join us... aur ppl who r innocent should run away..
shonaveer thumbnail
Originally posted by: nehara

i'm here yaar... 😉
btw... are chatting here or in the new thread??

we will finish 150 here and then, we will land in the new thread..

nehara thumbnail

superb.. yuppie.. finally both of us are online at the same time.. wish rommie was there too but she will not come at this time na.. hmm.. par tomorrow will sure be a pukka day for 3 of us. i will be online the whole evening and will not miss the chatting session...

wowwwie.. im sooo happy :D

he he... cool... yep.. wish romi was here too.. she was really missing u... cz she wanted to be naughty again.... 😉
and i was missing ma controlling.. thing... he he...
so cool... so 2morrow... we'll get together and have fun.... yipee....!!!
shonaveer thumbnail
wow... cool that, we will be reaching 12th thread of our craziness soon.. yippie.. hip hip.. hurray...

hey.. P.S. how is yur iifa thing going on ? whenever i see iifa promo in starone, i just remember you.. hehe..
shonaveer thumbnail

haha.. dont worry my dear sara ji.. tomorrow, you are really going to get tired of controlling both of us.. and thoda warm up ho jaaye.. i will start my dose in a few moments... uhhuhahahahahahaha...

nehara thumbnail

wow... cool that, we will be reaching 12th thread of our craziness soon.. yippie.. hip hip.. hurray...

hey.. P.S. how is yur iifa thing going on ? whenever i see iifa promo in starone, i just remember you.. hehe..

i know... cn u believe it.. 12th thread... it's amazing.....
this is the best thread ever!!! that's thanks to u... 😃

and iffa was over on the 5th... it was so cool yaar... and btw.. they showing it on tv.... on the 11th.. i think...