Uttaran

I am just like Iccha: Tina Dutta

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 14 April 2010 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Television actress Tina Dutta clarifies rumours and talks about her new co-actor and lots more during an interview with TOI

Did you know the petite, affable television actress Tina Dutta face the camera as a child artist? She started her career at the age of five. She has shared the screen space with Aishwarya Rai Bachchan in the Bengali film Chokher Bali and also played the role of young Vidya Balan in Parineeta. Today at 18, Tina has carved a niche for herself in the television industry because of her character Ichcha in Uttaran. She was in town to promote her show. On being asked if she is bored of the show, pat comes the reply, "Not at all. It is fun and interesting as I get to experiment a lot with my character."

What kind of a relation do you share with Rohit Khurana off the camera?
We share a friendly relationship. He is a great actor and a fine co-star. We have lots of fun on the sets. We love playing pranks on the set.

Lots have been written about your tiffs with your co-actor Rashmi Desai. Can you tell us about your equation with her?
There is nothing like this. All these are just rumours.We are very close friends and we are in touch with each other. Rashmi and I don't have a bad relationship.

How close are you to your character Ichcha in real life?
I relate a lot to Ichcha. In real life also, I am positive, sacrificing, can do anything for my friends. I am a totally family oriented person. I am a calm person.

Are you interested in doing reality shows?
I have done comedy circus in the past as I got a chance to play different characters everyday. It was fun to do something new. I want to do dance reality shows. I am a trained Kathak and Bharatnatyam dancer.

Do you prefer working in television shows or films?
Films are for life long. They also requite a lot more perfection but they don't have a recall value. In television, the character goes on for long and an actor can experiment in various ways. People also remember you for long time. I enjoy working in both. Yes, definitely it's my dream to be a part of Bollywood.

How well can you handle fame at such a young age?
It feels good to be a star at such a young age. I never knew I would reach at this stage so early but I always knew I would make it big. It feels great to have such a great fan following. It feels nice to touch so many people's heart.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/-I-am-just-like-Iccha-Tina-Dutta/articleshow/5802336.cms

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TheSnowman~~~~shivani9

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I am just like Iccha: Tina Dutta" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shyams

IF-Sizzlerz

shyams

Posted: 15 April 2010 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Thanks
I didn't knew she acted with Ash and Vidhya Balan

TheSnowman

Goldie

Posted: 15 April 2010 at 1:01am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nutmeg7shivani9

shivani9

IF-Sizzlerz

shivani9

Posted: 15 April 2010 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
We all have hidden qualities of Ichcha within us.

It becomes obvious only when we are faced with similar situations.............

we will not hesitate to go to any extent of compromise for the well being of our near and dear ones..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

~~~~

Post Reply New Post

Go to top