VERY IMPORTANT to KDMH FANS

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 19 years ago

new story line.....

sahil is goin along with kritika unaware of the truth. since hes pretending to be arjun, he has to spend alot of time with kajol. he doesn't hate her as sahil is a nice guy. he thinks of her as friend even though he doesn't want to cuz of the fact that she killed the real arjun, her husband, but cant help it. later he gets tired of spending so much time with kajol... because she is now always on his mind.. and thinks that its becuz he is not spending enuf time with malhaar. he starts yelling at her for no reason.. but later regrets it and doesn't know why. he doesn't want to spend time with kajol any more... he wants out. later he realizes that he really likes kajol and maybe there is something going on. he wants  to ask her once everyone knows the truth y she would do something like that  there fore sticks around. his relationship grows with kajol and kritika is keeping samay away so he doesn't say any thing to sahil. sahil is in love with kajol and doesn't want to lie but wants to tell her the truth about y kajol would do such a thing. he goes to see kritika but she is on the fone with malini thinking no one is there. she goes off about the plan working and also the truth, and how sahil is so stupi he has no clue. she says that fool trusts wut anyone says cuz he actually believes kajol can do sumthing like that.  sahil is burning inside calling himself an idiot to fall for kritikas hideous plan. know he doesn't want to tell kajol the truth cuz he fears that if he does kajol will hate him and on the other hand he doesn't want to go with the lie. h want kajol to love him as sahil, becuz he luvs her deeply!!!

i think i have set a good new turn on the story that might be more interesting to the viewers !!! the rest can be later discussed..

i did this because i think the show might get worse, and take ejaz out and i really dont want that to happen....

if you ppl have any comment questions or ideas pleaaazzz say something.

u r very skillful swtlilgirl. btw how old r u if u dont mind?
that is awesome i wish stupid ektaa could do something like that!!! that would be the best!!
thanks i appreciate it. honestly i read alot of books so i have this bizarre imagination that can make things up like this on the top of my head. its strange i know. but maybe sum1 can send this to ekta and see if she can benefit from it. i mean its not bad for a 15 yr old who bored at the moment.
correction :  who was bored at the moment *