Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

Make-It-Pop

IF-Stunnerz

Make-It-Pop

Posted: 14 April 2010 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Hey guys, well as you all may have heard by now, there is a rumor going around about Dev only being a cameo for this show. Before this idea of Dev even leaving the show comes in the minds of the creatives please sign this Petition to keep Dev in the show.

Rumor has it that Dev is a negative character and the real actor didnt appear in the show yet, but for all of us Dev lovers, we know and want Dev as out main lead... as we love seeing D&G together...

Please comment on this post if you people want to keep Dev as our main lead for the show...

**Bashers, if you have anything againt Dev please ignore this topic....

i mean look at them.... who can say no to themTongue

Edited by Cutie_Chicka93 - 14 April 2010 at 9:21pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

sheena_karanOfflineForevermayahcelestaesweetsugarchullbullistephhh-Nina-BammySammyMallika113Fallen Angel-bhootni-dmg1_mjhtloveaboveall.-AviatoR-sweet.melody-Lostindreams

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Petition for all Dev lovers!" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dmg1_mjht

IF-Sizzlerz

dmg1_mjht

Posted: 14 April 2010 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
i'm in!!D&G make a cute couple!!i don't want dev to turn a negative charachter!!i want dev to be the main lead:)
D&G rock together!!better cv's understand this!!Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mallika113

sweet.melody

IF-Stunnerz

sweet.melody

Posted: 14 April 2010 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
I completely agree. We don't mind Dev having a grey character. We want to see him repent after he abandons Geet and turn over a new leaf. We most definitely DO NOT want Abhinav Shukla to exit from the show. Pleaseee pleasee let us keep out D&G (Geet and Dev). In a matter of a week D&G have managed to make a place in many of our hearts, and we really do not want to let go of them.

Drashti and Abhinav are rocking the show together! Just the first episode with their first meet was enough to prove that to us.

We plead with you to keep Abhinav Shukla (Dev) on the show.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nina-stephhhdmg1_mjhtMallika113

loveaboveall.

IF-Sizzlerz

loveaboveall.

Posted: 14 April 2010 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Count me in :D
Anything to keep AS on my screen :P

& awww Sazii.. you made the petition.. good girl ;)

Mallika113

Mallika113

IF-Sizzlerz

Mallika113

Posted: 14 April 2010 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Your pics are awesome. D & G have great chemistry and they look so good together.  Abhinav is a good actor, hope he stays in the show!   Loving his dimple on his left cheekLOL

celestae

_SuMmEr_LoVe_

IF-Dazzler

_SuMmEr_LoVe_

Posted: 14 April 2010 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
lol...its only been a week since Geet aired and we already have petitions

kripsy

bengali.rani

Groupbie

bengali.rani

Posted: 15 April 2010 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Dev is sooo amazingg!!, i did not hear the news of his cameo and when i saw it i haddd to make an account heree hehe!!, so im totally new here, maybe 5 minutes Tongue...but anywayss main pointtt, i would love to help in making sure dev stayssss!!!!! seeing him and geet makes my dayy, the show has been going on for a week only and iv told my friends (they dont watch dramas) and they are like wowww ur soo crazy about himm!! Embarrassed

celestae

Goldie

celestae

Posted: 15 April 2010 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Dev and Geet  is awesome....... Don't want Dev turning negative...... Having grey shade is ok.... Or better they can make Dev's family negative and Dev positive..... Smile

Edited by celestae143 - 15 April 2010 at 2:52am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.