Kkoi Dil Main Hain
Kkoi Dil Main Hain

KDMH keeping Sahil/Arjun mystery alive?

giaa Senior Member
giaa
giaa

Posted: 03 February 2005 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Hey guys don't you think that Balaji has decided to drag out the whole
"is he Arjun or Sahil" angle just to keep us hooked till the last episode....

ok ok  (before u guys bombard me with tomatoes) ...the top reason for watching the show is still EijazWink ...but as far as the story is concerned.....

the only interest we have is finding out if Arjun or not and who will get Kajal in the end...so they are still putting doubt in our minds .....arjun/sahil/arjun/sahil....in the promo and then the twist in todays show....all to maintain the interest till the end...And after three weeks of Arjun Sahil resurfacing we are still guessing....is this all we're gonna see for next five weeks?

So who is it Wink OR Evil Smile ......remember guys there's only a month left on the show...so get out there and sign every petition to save KDMH and Sohan in Kkusum and don't forget the "Dil Mangay more Eijaz" campaign...go join now and make a difference.

Gia

kdmh Senior Member
kdmh
kdmh

Posted: 04 February 2005 at 7:40pm | IP Logged

u are right they are maybe they can't make up a story of how arjun really diedClap

ejaz's babe Goldie
ejaz's babe
ejaz's babe

Posted: 04 February 2005 at 7:40pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by giaa

Hey guys don't you think that Balaji has decided to drag out the whole
"is he Arjun or Sahil" angle just to keep us hooked till the last episode....

ok ok  (before u guys bombard me with tomatoes) ...the top reason for watching the show is still EijazWink ...but as far as the story is concerned.....

the only interest we have is finding out if Arjun or not and who will get Kajal in the end...so they are still putting doubt in our minds .....arjun/sahil/arjun/sahil....in the promo and then the twist in todays show....all to maintain the interest till the end...And after three weeks of Arjun Sahil resurfacing we are still guessing....is this all we're gonna see for next five weeks?

So who is it Wink OR Evil Smile ......remember guys there's only a month left on the show...so get out there and sign every petition to save KDMH and Sohan in Kkusum and don't forget the "Dil Mangay more Eijaz" campaign...go join now and make a difference.

Gia

how do u join the campaign again? i am going to send a valentine to ejaz!!!! and i dont know how they r going to show all this crap in 5 weeks! what if its a prank that ektaa pulling on us?

giaa Senior Member
giaa
giaa

Posted: 04 February 2005 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
Hey Ejaz's babe,

for details on the campaign read under the topic "DIL MAANGAYE .....Eijaz" ...
the Balaji address in also there.

need any more help ...feel free to ask

Gia 
ejaz's-no1-fan Senior Member
ejaz's-no1-fan
ejaz's-no1-fan

Posted: 05 February 2005 at 7:10am | IP Logged
ejaz is da best he dhould stay in kkusum n kdmh is be kept on da air cos it is da best show of ejazs
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top