Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

ADORABLE so far...today's Episode

stephhh IF-Rockerz
stephhh
stephhh

Posted: 14 April 2010 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
April 14th...

Ignoring all those stupidity from Geet's mother for allowing to take their jewellery and Kamya actually stealing them and then those irritating looks from Brij, bhabi and Dev's mom...I found the rest of today's episode to be quite adorable....Embarrassed

firstly, the daugther-father scene was too touchy and well-enacted then I simply loved all the scenes of D&GClapStar Firstly Dev was looking to eager to meet Geet and it showed on his eyes when he went infront of her room with the two kids...he was actually trying to spend some time with Geet....awwww....how cute....his eyes were speaking his mindEmbarrassedBig smile I also liked how Dev said he has got the most expensive thing (ie Geet) so he doesn't need anything else....how cuteee....Embarrassed

then the outdoor scene of D&G was superb....yummy...the way it started from the lakeview to the ground with punjabi music, I felt a refreshing vibe on itClap it was nicely enacted....good job Geet teamClap
then I loved how dev was smiling and having some cute little romantic talks with Geet while geet was all blushing....I like when he said: Jab se meine apko dekha hain tabse khuya khuya rehte hoon, apne ap hasne lagte ho.... (sorry dont remeber it correctly)....it was tooooooooo cuteeeeeeeee and I was melting....geet is so lucky, I wish I was in that scene in place of GeetEmbarrassed
and then when he stops after seeing her smile, I was about to melt down OMG if anyone has missed it....you're unlucky...Dev was setting fire by his cutenessStarStar he quicklyy checks the kids and goes near to geet then when he asked her whether she has her consent on this marriage or she likes him or not....I was alll awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwEmbarrassed

then the most favorite scene was when he prevented ugly brij to take away his lady....he truly meant it and he might have had a fight if geet doesn't signals him to stop and remove his hand from brij. How cute he was when he begs brij to let him have some time with her...

geet ab mere hone wali bibi hai....awwwww too cute...he knows that he now has right over her and she is his ladyHeart

lastly I loved the scene when they both returned home and when dev was leaving he romantically stared at geet and had a slight rub with her shoulder....then he had that cute smile while leaving and geet remembered some cute moments and said that yes papji is right Dev is a nice boyLOL

sorry for my long post...hope no one is bored reading it but I wanted to share my feeling of today's episode...overall it was an adorable episode and had many nice D&G moments...

cheers x

-SaraSmile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

LiViYaiceprincess101amotlymileothejazzgalDancingdoll-Mansi-

stephhh IF-Rockerz
stephhh
stephhh

Posted: 14 April 2010 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
today is a special day becoz its our happy new year today and also my brother's birthday, so I am happy to see a good episode from Geet with lots of D&G cuteness
biryani IF-Dazzler
biryani
biryani

Posted: 14 April 2010 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Geet Dev Adorable scenes yaar....but i m very scared about tomorrow episode...
stephhh IF-Rockerz
stephhh
stephhh

Posted: 14 April 2010 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
lol...I know but I'm not scared...I hope dev isn't a part of his family's ill-intentions

btw they will not run away so soon...he will marry her and will take her with him to canada and there something bad will happen...so tomorrow's episode won't be that scarey....chill
Dancingdoll IF-Sizzlerz
Dancingdoll
Dancingdoll

Posted: 14 April 2010 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Absolutely!!! Dev was such a darling...Everytime, he says somethign romantic with the background tune ON, I get these goosebumps and it remains for hrs......I swear, I am falling in love with that guy.............I wish the story would have been just plain simple romantic with Dev being the lead fighting for Geet in the same way as he did today in front of Brij!!

He was brilliant on the screen today in front of Brij.....1) He shows that he will not take any nonsense in such a subtle but in a firm manner without offending Brij and showing his love for Geet......Forget Geet, I was all impressed...Watched that scene 1001 times...and yes, the way he becomes happy and wants to capture Geets smile, is also adorable!!

Haye!! Mein mar jawain gud khake!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

loverashistephhh

Tomiko IF-Sizzlerz
Tomiko
Tomiko

Posted: 14 April 2010 at 2:00pm | IP Logged

DG scenes are totally *FAINT* moments!

I don't care if Dev turns out to be evil in the future, I'm just enjoying the sweetness while I can!Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

loverashistephhhDancingdoll

dua44 Goldie
dua44
dua44

Posted: 14 April 2010 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by stephhh

lol...I know but I'm not scared...I hope dev isn't a part of his family's ill-intentions

btw they will not run away so soon...he will marry her and will take her with him to canada and there something bad will happen...so tomorrow's episode won't be that scarey....chill
ya sara u r right.
Dancingdoll IF-Sizzlerz
Dancingdoll
Dancingdoll

Posted: 14 April 2010 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tomiko

DG scenes are totally *FAINT* moments!

I don't care if Dev turns out to be evil in the future, I'm just enjoying the sweetness while I can!Day Dreaming

Same here gal!!! Although I do care that Dev will have grey shades, I will atleast have the videos on youtube to watch later on to revive these moments!!!

Go to top