Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: PRnerd

kool IT WAS NOT COCONUT...it was chocolate 😆 and i just had a couple spoonfuls..it helps with the acid reflux..i didnt walk with medication..and i havent even started eating the mangoes yet and i am being blasted..just for the blasting i am going to eat 2 mangoes.

Thats coz Im MISSING mangoes .The Alphonso variety One gets In India .Haapus .

Hey .Wheres Hope . am missing her .
SweetFifi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

Gosh !Fifi is pretending there was no bet !

i have absolutely no idea what u are talking about kools...selective memory kicking in.. 😆
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
what happened ?
 What  is Fifi saying ?
gaurimisha thumbnail

Sometime back hope posted saying it was her last post for today...she was furious on manav

addenise thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Kool's like i mentioned earlier, love ur commentary and stick with this style…very informative and entertaining…which we need ..

The dancing scene was good…I jumped when Bunface got up…Kool's I must say she has some groove in her..ha ha ha ….so we now found out y he sleeps  all day..…I swore she would have told RA off…but everyone scared (except varsha) of the Adam's family…

The world stood still when sav aai got up and gave Manav that grave look… all breathe a sign of relief, especially, Mr. Weakling when she started dancing…ha ha ha… enjoyed it..

Don't know y I am warming up to Satish.. His character is very refreshing…hope CR's don't butcher him too..

I think manju is changing…she was unaware of her mom's scheming cause she did look up and thank God when RA gestured that her plan failed...for a moment today, I thought she was taking away "the laughing wimp" tag ..ha ha ha…she seemed extremely happy so I presume Insaaniyat Baba winning her slowly but surely…RA and Ajit looked totally out of place today…totally ignored  and desperate..remember, they r not accustom to that….always at the center of attention and creating disorder…but today they were left in the wilderness…thank god…

Ur take on shravani and archana's exchange was so funny. Archana did scare the hell out of her….I am reading  some posts and I must agree, after listening to her today, she might be in denial…I don't care how good u r…it is impossible to be so composed and accepting about loosing the person u love..saying no paper or court can separate them…pure crap…  why is she even engaging this gal in conversation…go do ur duty (give her water, meds, peel apple, fetch her to washroom..all good) but y the hell she sitting for chit chat..however, her going and tick off the date was off the hook…….ha ha ha ha ha…this neurotic gal is more concern about the clock striking midnite than resting…… so sillyyyyyyyyy….is that for real…!!!!!!???? Sorry she was not Cinderella...but she should disappear...hahaha  And of course archu's rebuke was a home run.."instead of focusing about my departure..u betta focus on ur bachcha's arrival.…ha ha ha…

I now don't care a heck if manav inquire about archana but I would like to say that him not asking about her is disheartening to viewers..Niki, we as viewers don't wanna assume that the lead pair are talking everyday…we wanna see them doing that……we don't think it will be boring.. Him calling shravani is boring.

Thanks Kool's..great commentary..
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: PRnerd

Fifi ...yo u  are unbelievable ......🤣 ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£

GM, what are we going to do with her now ....😡😡😡😡

gaurimisha thumbnail
FIfi is saying there was no bet
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Why are u people blasting Fifi... mangoes have calcium, it is good to eat mangoes... Fifi eat lots of mangoes, just take care of your stomach, u know na why.. hehehe... also some mangoes cause little ulcers in you mouth. Make sure you drop out some oil first from it.

Missing mngoes too.. here we get aamras in canteen, not direct mangoes.

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Really ?So gussa she is ki she didnt read Commentary ?Hey guys making sum chai , who wants some ?

Tanya Fifi is being chaalu , like THe Gunda . She is pretending not to have any memory of the bet after sending u all those clips of u and Gauri eating your words........
SweetFifi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

Thats coz Im MISSING mangoes .The Alphonso variety One gets In India .Haapus .

Hey .Wheres Hope . am missing her .

i have a very small kind it is very tiny dont know the name and another one called julie mangoes this one is very sweet when ripe..its very popular in trinidad..and kools why didnt u just say you were missing mangoes i would've just eaten a couple on ur behalf 😆 😆