Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

xXRzmastiXx

Goldie

xXRzmastiXx

Posted: 14 April 2010 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mansi-

Hey Ruhee btw Im Mansi..nice to meet you. Love ur creations!

Hey mansi nice to meet you tooBig smile and thankss for the lovely comments about my creations.  Loving urs too. 

True the pre cap of todays episode was freaky. where did they go, Back to canada. Hahaha i dont think so. Im waiting for gurmeets entry in show want to know what happeneds ahead.Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dev is innocent! (Page 2)" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dancingdoll

IF-Sizzlerz

Dancingdoll

Posted: 14 April 2010 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
yes, today it was very evident that these ppl have gone bankrupt and want to marry an Indian rich gal so that she would not know their financial condition and they can lootofy these ppl......

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 14 April 2010 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
they are robbers and cheaters but dev is innocent and he doesn't know anything about all these...I hope he bust their big heads when he comes to know the truth of these ladies....yuckkkk

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.