-Mansi- thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I got such a shock after seeing todays episode..it was so sad! They have openly given out the reason. They are poor and have no money. Today Kamya stole a very expensive jewels, without anybody knowing.. πŸ˜• 😑 and Dev doesnt knw anything about this. His family is borrowing some jewelery for a pooja and have said please dont tell Dev anything or else he will get angry. πŸ˜• And there was the same cunning smiles..this show is getting interesting day by day.....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xXRzmastiXx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Mansi - this show indeed is getting interesting day by day. Omg i really hate devs sister kamya she is soo greedy. Did u see the way she was looking at all the jewellery YUCCK!!! . Omg devs bhabhi looks soo cunning to me.  Dev is innocent as he is not aware of anything.

Edited by xXRzmastiXx - 14 years ago
-Mansi- thumbnail
Dev is so innocent..and we doubted the poor baby..I hate Kamya..yukk..the pre-cap was worse..where did they go?? 😲
-Mansi- thumbnail
Hey Ruhee btw Im Mansi..nice to meet you. Love ur creations!
magicalmelody thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 2
Oh God.. I dont if shd say I liked epi or nt..
loved Dev-Geet scenes.. dev wz absolute gentleman bt his family.. hw can one trust someone(even though they r going to be relatives) blindly??? they were really planning to borrow d jewellery for day or two.. they were gonna kept it n take it with them to canada.. why??? y werent they planning to return after d pooja?? they only needed it for pooja na??
and after seeing d precape: even if dev didnt kno anything.. y wd he agree to leave all d sudden w/out telling geet?? or they gonna come back n say that they had to go somewhere to do pooja???

Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think the women in his family are the ones who are "evil" and i think Dev is just unaware of their tactics.

wow! they're some greedy bunch of women!πŸ˜†
zami thumbnail
@magicalmelody tottaly agree with you he is in with all this thatz going on. This is geting so intresting cat wait for tomarow.
stephhh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -Mansi-

Dev is so innocent..and we doubted the poor baby..I hate Kamya..yukk..the pre-cap was worse..where did they go?? 😲

WHY...WHY...WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY?? why didn't you guys listen to me and doubted our poor innocent cutiepie Dev????😭 I was telling this from day 1 that Dev is a good guy and his family is evil...if he dumps geet then it will only because of his cunning family's conspiracy...

btw dev's family is so greedy...and these ladies are wearing the same jewellery from episode 1...dunno if anyone has noticed it!!!πŸ˜• I'm sure dev's family came for the wealth and money and this is why they wanna get geet bcoz she is from a rich family and after marriage they will throw her away and will scene create infront of dev so that he supports them

xXRzmastiXx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Mansi-

Hey Ruhee btw Im Mansi..nice to meet you. Love ur creations!

Hey mansi nice to meet you tooπŸ˜ƒ and thankss for the lovely comments about my creations.  Loving urs too. 

True the pre cap of todays episode was freaky. where did they go, Back to canada. Hahaha i dont think so. Im waiting for gurmeets entry in show want to know what happeneds ahead.😳
Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yes, today it was very evident that these ppl have gone bankrupt and want to marry an Indian rich gal so that she would not know their financial condition and they can lootofy these ppl......