Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-Mansi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Mansi-

Posted: 14 April 2010 at 10:43am | IP Logged
I got such a shock after seeing todays episode..it was so sad! They have openly given out the reason. They are poor and have no money. Today Kamya stole a very expensive jewels, without anybody knowing.. Confused Angry and Dev doesnt knw anything about this. His family is borrowing some jewelery for a pooja and have said please dont tell Dev anything or else he will get angry. Confused And there was the same cunning smiles..this show is getting interesting day by day.....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anna44stephhhloveaboveall.Dancingdoll

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dev is innocent!" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

xXRzmastiXx

Goldie

xXRzmastiXx

Posted: 14 April 2010 at 10:54am | IP Logged

Mansi - this show indeed is getting interesting day by day. Omg i really hate devs sister kamya she is soo greedy. Did u see the way she was looking at all the jewellery YUCCK!!! . Omg devs bhabhi looks soo cunning to me.  Dev is innocent as he is not aware of anything.

Edited by xXRzmastiXx - 14 April 2010 at 10:55am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

stephhh

-Mansi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Mansi-

Posted: 14 April 2010 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Dev is so innocent..and we doubted the poor baby..I hate Kamya..yukk..the pre-cap was worse..where did they go?? Shocked

-Mansi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Mansi-

Posted: 14 April 2010 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Hey Ruhee btw Im Mansi..nice to meet you. Love ur creations!

magicalmelody

IF-Rockerz

magicalmelody

Posted: 14 April 2010 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Oh God.. I dont if shd say I liked epi or nt..
loved Dev-Geet scenes.. dev wz absolute gentleman bt his family.. hw can one trust someone(even though they r going to be relatives) blindly??? they were really planning to borrow d jewellery for day or two.. they were gonna kept it n take it with them to canada.. why??? y werent they planning to return after d pooja?? they only needed it for pooja na??
and after seeing d precape: even if dev didnt kno anything.. y wd he agree to leave all d sudden w/out telling geet?? or they gonna come back n say that they had to go somewhere to do pooja???

Nymeria

IF-Sizzlerz

Nymeria

Posted: 14 April 2010 at 11:50am | IP Logged
I think the women in his family are the ones who are "evil" and i think Dev is just unaware of their tactics.

wow! they're some greedy bunch of women!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

stephhh

zami

zami

Posted: 14 April 2010 at 11:54am | IP Logged
@magicalmelody tottaly agree with you he is in with all this thatz going on. This is geting so intresting cat wait for tomarow.

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 14 April 2010 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mansi-

Dev is so innocent..and we doubted the poor baby..I hate Kamya..yukk..the pre-cap was worse..where did they go?? Shocked

WHY...WHY...WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY?? why didn't you guys listen to me and doubted our poor innocent cutiepie Dev????Cry I was telling this from day 1 that Dev is a good guy and his family is evil...if he dumps geet then it will only because of his cunning family's conspiracy...

btw dev's family is so greedy...and these ladies are wearing the same jewellery from episode 1...dunno if anyone has noticed it!!!Confused I'm sure dev's family came for the wealth and money and this is why they wanna get geet bcoz she is from a rich family and after marriage they will throw her away and will scene create infront of dev so that he supports themOuch

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.