Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters)

Geeta-Terence Face Off--Yet again:-(

sunandshine thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Geeta-Terence face-off
India Blooms News Service
Mumbai, April 14 (IBNS) Tempers were bound to flare and fragile egos were meant to be bruised when India's popular dance reality show –Zee TV's 'Dane India Dance'reaches an exciting close.

With Shakti from Master Terence Lewis's 'toli'and Dharmesh "Sir" from Master Geeta Kapoor's 'gang' battling it out vote for vote in the grueling quest for the "sunehri taqdeer ki topi", both the choreographers have turned extremely defensive about their protg's dance acts.

Aware that any negative comments from the masters at this stage could tip the votes in favor of their contestant's closest competitor, the masters are in no mood to hear any critical remarks whatsoever.

On the latest episode of Dance India Dance, right after Dharmesh's act, Terence said, "I felt the WOW factor was completely missing from your performance. There was nothing new or spectacular. In fact, you weren't spot on as far as the classical mudras go. This performance didn't do it for me".

Without skipping a beat, Geeta interjected saying, "I completely disagree with you Terence. This was a superb performance. Dharmesh, you were rocking! And at this stage, I am not going to let such comments deter you. I have seen your struggle as you successfully cleared one stage of elimination after another. I will ensure that you get to the position you genuinely deserve in this contest."

Caught off-guard by this outburst, Terence countered, "Geeta, you're being just defensive about your participant. You have to be objective about a performance and not get blinded by your personal love for a the performer."

Geeta retaliated, "Why is it that only my contestants are picked on week after week for undue criticism? This is just not fair".

The verbal duel continued for quite a while and the shoot came to a standstill for over an hour with both masters not ready to take the matter lying down.Edited by sunandshine - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I luv Shamit thumbnail
Oh wow!
What can you expect from Geeta?
She NEVER looks at how her contestants perform (esp. Dharmesh) just says that whatever you did was stupendofantabolous (or whatever that word is is LOL)

Like, there are other judges here too, its a competition, HEAR THE TRUTH LOL!
jeffmish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ho ho ho! so Terence has learnt from Remo not to ignore Geeta and give it back to her.
good going Terence.
:)
sunandshine thumbnail
Especially her comment:

"I completely disagree with you Terence. This was a superb performance. Dharmesh, you were rocking! And at this stage, I am not going to let such comments deter you. I have seen your struggle as you successfully cleared one stage of elimination after another. I will ensure that you get to the position you genuinely deserve in this contest."

Week after week, this is all she has been saying! plus the emotional atyachari dialogue "I have seen your struggle as you successfully cleared one stage of elimination after another."

So what if he stuggled??All strugglers are not talented and some talented people need not have to struggle!

I will ensure that you get to the position you genuinely deserve in this contest.
So what will she do to ensure that? walk out of the show if Dharmesh does not win?? trying to manipulate votes!!

Edited by sunandshine - 14 years ago
josh135 thumbnail

dharmesh had given some very ordinary performances  geet is still saying very good...just coz she cant utilise dharmesh well..she does not want to be hated by dharmesh coz dharmesh always wanted to be in remo's team... shes now behaving as if she works under dharmesh usko har haal mein hero bana rahi hai..this is a fact..its all written on geeta's face..geeta is such a spoil sport..i dont blame the contestants its just geeta..

AnewPost thumbnail
They have to show all this just for the sake of TRP. I don't think any master really cares about any contestant. They all are here for money and publicity.

petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
umm geeta honestly would kow she is doing a disservice to good contestants
sunandshine thumbnail
Originally posted by: AnewPost

They have to show all this just for the sake of TRP. I don't think any master really cares about any contestant. They all are here for money and publicity.

I dont know about other mentors, but Terence certainly cares. If that was not the case, he wouldnt remember Kruti and Parvez s fondly, he wouldnt give Jack an opportunity to teach at his Institute for few days. He nurtures talent and there are many examples of that.
Westwick thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Terence suck as always. He always wants to let down Dharmesh. This is his mazboori to praise Punit because he is his student and as all know Shakti is alos her student and what I gather she works for him also. Gita now the time is not to retract but for relaod (borrowed from Gov. palin). Go with all the offensive. We are with you.
sunandshine thumbnail
Originally posted by: Westwick

Terence suck as always. He always wants to let down Dharmesh. This is his mazboori to praise Punit because he is his student and as all know Shakti is alos her student and what I gather she works for him also. Gita now the time is not to retract but for relaod (borrowed from Gov. palin). Go with all the offensive. We are with you.
<div></div>

Stop using the words "suck" and such..
Geeta is defending her students and does not accept any critcism..so what are the judges supposed to do??? sit and praise average performances??Dharmesh isnt known for his classical dances, so how can you say Terence is at fault?