Arhaan Behll's behind d set's pichas.. - Page 3

Posted: 14 years ago
heee hasssss killing eyessssssssssssssssssssss.......luv him.....................
Guysss firstly i postd his pics ere cux dey're frm pratigya sets n nt his personal 1z...he wont mind inshallahh he lubss his fans n as he dosent has much tym hes nt acceptin his frnd requests he will soon accept all...i askd him to pljjj accept n he does accepts sum weneva he cums onlyn..which is almost rare:(ehe..i misshh himm alottt at fb:(
n i tld arhaan den postd dese pics hopefully inshallah he wont mind n m in his fb since a very long tym at dat tym he had no odr fan den only me i guess..wahan uskey family pics b thi his sisters pics mayb but i didnt post dem ere..i knw stars too av a personal lyf n privacy:)n i wont eva do nethin to upset ma arhaaannn
av made his fanclub at facebook he joined it:)d real arhaan joined it
u all also join n post wateva u wana ova dre he'l c:)
well, they are still his personal pictures, and I don't know if you are aware of this, but pooja gor herself requested everyone to not post her pictures from fb. She said that she will ask Arhaan to make an account here as well, if he does come, then we don't want him to see all this....it was just a request to respect their privacy, I didn't mean to offend you :)
Edited by anchal2 - 14 years ago
Originally posted by gunji

arhaan aur pooja ke fb ka link do na plzz

Please provide arhaan fc link

Please..

Thanks ..But Im not sure if we're supposed to take pics from facebook..Pooja requested the same.Its for their personal viewing. Edited by * Unnati * - 14 years ago
Originally posted by RichaD

Shumi di pooja is on IF also we cam PM her and ask her ti convey it to arhaan..
vaise di i have a idea we can add each other also on FB we will get to know each other also...
sahi bolbo!!
hmmmmm...but for adding on fb we need each other's ID!!!
fab yaar,lub him sooo much.
nice pics..!!thxx!!😊😊