Celebrity Fan Clubs

.~*~. Premeer/Harshiti ka Desh VI .~*~. (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 150

Page 1
Page   of 150
Page 3 Page 150

nandini27

Viewbie

nandini27

Posted: 14 April 2010 at 8:22am | IP Logged

She is a very very crazy Phan of Premeer and Harshiti. She lives in her own imaginative world of the latter. Her name starts with 'N'. She makes amazing VM's and is very creative as well with her many many FF's.

I think it must have been an easy guess no?!.. Then scroll below to find out!..LOL

CONGRATULATIONS NEHA!!ClapClap

Everyone can start grilling her now!..LOL

It's a very beautiful VM which covers the period of THE PREMEER only, ie from March 2008 to Sept 2008 till Prem's death period.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4b5qIyAvMCc

The song, 'Zindagi Do Pal Ki', is a very lovely song from the latest going to release film, Kites. VM was made by Samia aka Sweet_Kandy. Thank you so much Samia for the beautiful VM. Now everyone can enjoy it as well.

Edited by -Nansy- - 30 April 2010 at 9:25am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

-Dimple-cutegirl94minaz296-Sky-Ilovepie.--Mehak--Aymeeangel82BittuJi.-Farru-Waqas...-Anusha-Jyotixcurledupkhushixmysticgoryfilmsmazkachazka-Fatima-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ".~*~. Premeer/Harshiti ka Desh VI .~*~. (Page 2)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nandini27

Viewbie

nandini27

Posted: 14 April 2010 at 8:23am | IP Logged
ROFL am actually unreserving this after the FC got over LOL but m onli late..LOL

Congrats every Premeerian/Harshitian on completing the 5th FC at such a big speed. I think we had got many things to discuss in the previous one. And am very very glad we all staying united here. Its such a pleasure to see our FC being so clean and SANE(in a way). Am really proud of each active member here. I hope it stays that way, awar from all the buri nazars. And same about our stars. I hope Harshad and Additi get all the gud luck, success and fame. They would simply rock anything that they are given am sure. Their dedication and hard work will definetly pay them well.

Coming about this FC. Am very happy to be making it. A special occation. Additi's birthday. So we thought why not have Heer's bday as well along with it since this is also a Premeer FC. And it was a delight to go back to watch those old scenes, though 2008 made me cry a LOT!! But truly said, the show and Premeer were one of a kind. And even the makers will never be able to create it again.

All the very best to Harshad for Tere Liye and Additi for ZND. Lets see how much luck favours us(though i doubt it a lot). But i am practical as well. They are actors, its deir carrier and decisions. So i am sure watever they choose to do will be best for them. Its just a very selfish and a lil insane hope that they come 2gther soon for a nice good and different show from Desh. My wishes always with them.

~| Luv Nans |~

Edited by -Nansy- - 07 May 2010 at 11:57pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

-Dimple-cutegirl94minaz296-Sky-Ilovepie.angel82BittuJi.-Farru-Waqas...Jyotixcurledup-Anusha-khushixmysticgoryfilms-Fatima-

khushix

IF-Veteran Member

khushix

Posted: 14 April 2010 at 9:57am | IP Logged

Congrats on the 6th FC! Party and Welcome all!..Big smile

It feels great to have reach the 6th FC.. i hope it continues to have more and more.. i love this FC *puts kalla tikka*.. everyone is so nice and friendly and i really hope it continues to stay this way always *puts more kalla tikka*..LOL

We finished our last FC phast.. but of course not as phast as the first one..LOLNow coming to this FC, its AG/Heer birthday special. Happy Birthday Additi! Happy Birthday Heer! Big smileLOL We had many birthdays of Heer.. poor prem didnt even have one!..LOL

I wish HC and AG all the best in their current and future projects and their career. I know its not possible to always see them together in every show but i hope someday we'll get to see them together again.. coz life is so boring without them!..LOL

Anyway, Congrats again!!..Big smile

Edited by khushix - 05 May 2010 at 9:05pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

hope08cutegirl94Ilovepie.nandini27angel82Jyotix-Fatima-

In-Sanity-Triv

IF-Rockerz

In-Sanity-Triv

Posted: 14 April 2010 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Welcome to our 6th FC! I can't believe how fast we finished the last one. The FC ka ghost and HC-AG ke new show ka news worked wonders. But, still, the first FC was the phastest.LOL Now I won't say that HC and AG should always work together. Am more practical than that but one day I would like them to work together for sure and that's when I will get back to Indian shows. Right now, each and every show on Indian TV sucksDead...well other than YRF ke shows. They rock. Now I better shut up before Nans belens me for talking about anything other than Premeer and HarshitiTongue

Have fun in this FC. We really do work hard on themBig smile Hug

Edited by -Triv- - 04 May 2010 at 12:11pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

hope08Ilovepie.nandini27--Mehak--khushix

-Farru-

IF-Rockerz

-Farru-

Posted: 14 April 2010 at 10:01am | IP Logged

OK since we had almost reached 90 pages and I think this FC will remain incomplete so I am just unreserving my Post... LOL

I am really busy in Exams so couldnt be active in this FC as much as I was in the previous ones... I will be active once Exams ends.

Lovely Siggys Khushi. And as usual very nice layout Nans.

Confused

Edited by Farru... - 28 April 2010 at 9:21am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ilovepie.khushix

curledup

IF-Rockerz

curledup

IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 14 April 2010 at 10:01am | IP Logged
erm reserved?

XSilentPrayersX

IF-Sizzlerz

XSilentPrayersX

Posted: 14 April 2010 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Salam Namastey
Mai kuch ziyada he jaldi unreserve kar rahi hoonLOL, Congrtulations on 6 FC.
Humari khushiya Uhe salamat rahe, kisse ki borre nazar na laga ROFL
Very Well made FC, i dont know why but in evey FC ialways read the PHictionary LOL
Especially the invention of word "PHingoli"Blushing...LOL

i am actaully jealous of heer, she had so many BdaysStern Smile, twice a year she celebrated her birthday
maybe one is passport wala Bday and the other is actaul wala ROFLbut still
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEERIYE Hug

Last but the least how can i forget thankin nans and khush for making me PHan of the FC Shocked
I am soo happy i cant express it Ouch

Neha

Edited by Additi... - 08 May 2010 at 12:07am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aymee

hope08

Goldie

hope08

Posted: 14 April 2010 at 10:03am | IP Logged

Guys!

Good work as usual. Loved the new pics for pictionary. AG's bday is round the corner. And the theme of the FC, AG and Heer's bday, is perfect. Nothing better than celebrating the birth of a wonderful actress and a character, right?

I don't know AG the person but whatever I have seen of her I can say is she's a very new age girl but still very traditional at heart. A very emotional and a loyal person who goes all out for anything she believes in. A hard worker and quick learner, AG has proved herself as a great performer in the way she has portrayed Heer in the last two years. I have very rarely seen an actor grow into such a fantastic performer the way AG has. And now as she embarks on a new year in her life and a new show all I pray for is she grows by leaps and bounds, reaches the pinnacle of success and gets all the love and happiness she so deserves. Always believe in your self and be your self. "Never be afraid to do something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark; professionals built the titanic", (anonymous) Go AG the world is waiting for you so are we. God bless you.

Coming back to Heer and her bdays. The one thing that was common in both the bdays was somewhere Prem was away from her. If in the first one he was physically away in the second he was mentally away (even though it was later but he was disturbed by all the confusion about her and Rajveer). But what lovely scenes and lines those bdays had. If the first one broke u r heart over Heer's state of mind, the second one filled it with happiness because of Heer's confidence in her love. As usual both the scenes were beautifully excuted, directed and ofcourse acted by HC and AG.

Edited by hope08 - 18 April 2010 at 8:40am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Ilovepie.anoosreenandini27SongsOf_Silence--Mehak--khushixmysticgoryfilms-Fatima-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top