Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sanu... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
will there be  new premeer desh/fc after june?
Sanu... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
is the new show kis des 2?  vg kept his promise , nice
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

@sanujj: what u mean? of course there wll be.. this will remain forever...😃
and no..i dont think we'll hav desh 2.. and VG meant for KMH ..not desh..

@ani: it does sound so similar to desh.. cud b d reason why HC wanted higher pay coz maybe he's character maybe similar to prems..hmm... oh well.. they will never create same magic as desh...no matter what..
Edited by khushix - 14 years ago
anoushay_kdmhmd thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
only one more page to go guyx.....im soo happy 4 harshad bt im realy sad becox it very hard 4 me to imagne hm wid any odr gal....
Just imagine Harshad playng rasta roko wid a new gal....then in dat anda scene just imagine dat new gal wid HC..,then PHingoli....ewwwww dil ko kch hota hai yaar.....
I dunno y bt i thnk day will cast AG if day will nt find a perfct gal....*fingerx crossd*
Shruti11 thumbnail
this show will not be like KDM part 2
Remember to post really sane replies in page 2 and 3 if you reserve please. HC and AG tend to read them 😃
hope08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
One 30 sec sbs teaser and one article and we are on the last page. i though we would finish it by monday. I felt like HC was being arrested by the girls for looking so good. It seriously is a crime to be so wickedly handsome. and it is so nice to see him so relaxed and letting his hair down. and the new show. well the name itself makes me feel abt sacrifice and more sacrifice like that song - tere liye hum hai jeeya har asoo piya. gosh even hc looks really good crying i dont want to see him crying in another show now. as usual waiting and watching.

but cant wait to see ag in that baby pink dress and her mother's day act. oh she looks so damn adorable

Edited by hope08 - 14 years ago
khushix thumbnail

yea hope..fc is not ready even..we didnt know it wud move so fast...😆 but im glad.. finally everyone woke up!..😆
--Mehak-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: premeerrock

Did u see Harshad walking with those two girls on SBS? 😆 he looked like as if he was being taken to some jail  ðŸ¤£

FBI to be exact😆😆😆
khushix thumbnail

the following people.. pls unreserve ur posts.. esp those on pg.2 &3...😆

pg.2 - nans, aashifa, neha

pg.3 - shruti

pg.4 - dimple

pg.6 manisha (-sky-)