evasumi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
Well looking at SBS Vedio..

Amma is going to lie and even take the false vow putting her hand on the holy diya of Kanha and make Radh a liar.

That lady is digging her own grave.

This is the second time she has insulted the diya of Kanha.
Earlier with the Kanha's lamp she tried to burn Radhika alive.

Well I am so glad that she is lying.  because if she did not lie here..  she would not be exposed totally of all her misdeeds.

This is happening only because her total tyranny and total lie could come out and she can no more find any excuse for any of her actions. Because now she is taking vows in front of all on the lamp of Kanha.

Actually I am not mad at all...  I am glad that she is lying and taking the false witness of Kanha's diya.  Because Kanha is about to expose her totally..  As he said he will be with Radh and whatever Radh has to go through will be good for her as when she is proven right she will emerge as victorious with no string attached.

And once agian it will be proven that how much she tortured Radhika and how much emotional pressure was on Radhika... Remeber this truth has now Kanha's blessings.. 

In whatever circumstances Radhika was asked and was forced to keep quite will be exposed little by little and Radhika will be cleansed from all her dues for this truth..

So I think we should enjoy all these drama and wait for the total truth and triump of Radh..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JRKZK2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi Eva, I agree that Amma is digging her own grave. The woman should have some sense after her previous punishment but what else can be expected of her. She will never have the realisation. I will watch with such joy when she is proven to be a big LIAR!

shinyclassic thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i agree with u eva,,we all knew that old hag wont support the truth that rad was married to dev,,evenif she knows that deep in her heart ,,but she doesnot want to believe that,,,

and it was correct also bcoz telling lies is good than modifying the truth,,i feared that what if old hag modifies the truth and tells it ,,it would have created wrong impression for rad,,and thank god the old hag is telling the lie,,,

but what really bothers me is that why kanha is delaying the justice,,,how can he let free the 2 culprits the old hag and her poti ,,,how much radhika has to suffer????

and also another thing that bothers me is i have to tolerate that old hag in 2day's episode ,,i hope that after telling the lie she leaves the PB and goes back to VR.

angake thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Eva, we all expected this didn't we. 😒

This Amma's penchant for lies and fire is like a moths attraction to flame.

Scientifically it is said that moths and other nocturnal insects in darkness, needs a light source as point of reference in their journey. But unfortunately many end up so close to the light source or flame that they end up burning to death in the flame.

Same is the case with Amma. She needs lies and evilness to carry her life forward. Ultimately, she will burn to death (metaphorically speaking) in these very same lies and evilness.
bvs7691 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
EVA - I agree we all knew amma was going to lie! But saying that I sincerely hope babuji will remember that amma never did nor does now like radhika! Therefore whatever tyaaging radhika he was talking about he will wait till he hears devki's part:(

lets see what the creatives have in store for radhika now! Another Agnipariksha knowing them 😕
kprp1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
so nandu got left behind.....sighhhhh
I just dont get it....amma being shashtri jis mother and she doing so much wrong....she hates rads thats fine but to lie infront of kanha like that ....thats unacceptable even in make believe world
evasumi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Yes though When Babuji putting on her spot she had no other way but to modify the truth..

But well with her craftiness she just skirted around her and spoke nothing but lies.  And also tried to pull Radh down in front of all putting her arguments in advance as her excuse for her lies..

Well I am enjoying this now..  As it seems that for helpless Radh there is none but Kanha and he will let the truth out in such a way that Radh will be totally free from all the adharmic doings she was subjected unwillingly.
Devika. thumbnail
I am with you too in amma's case.  And i think Chachu is the one who is leading the path to truth as he want to get Radhika panishment than thinking of anything else at this time and sent radhika out from PB.. He is not letting them conclude with each person't statement. It is like a court scene. When Dev support Radh, they says because he loves her that is why..
and when Amma support Vish , Dev says it is because she loves her.
 So the argument is between two groups. That is good. Kanha can't come in front of all, as there is more Sin people around than the good ones. So he is acting thru DEv and Birju and......who next?.....
Devika. thumbnail
Also i want to add one more thing...it is good that amma got the first turn to question in front of all. Because now she can't change her words as the story progress. So now it is depending on Devki, Nandu and Photo reveal..
tvFan2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yippie, Amma lied and it good to Radev..

Dev guessed it right, why trust Amma..she always sides Vishaka...

All saw how Radhika was little scared in front of Amma and how Amma was twisting even love of Dev for Radhika....

Devki will tell truth now as she is not as shameless as Amma....She will also tell about photo as proof...she may bring nandu along with her..

No matter how the truth is revealed, todays episode was good as Amma is automatically exposed...
In front of all, she lied...A shastri woman lyying..