Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 14 April 2010 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Note: this article was published on March 31st...

'NRI' Abhinav Shukla to pursue photography in NY

By AnjuGupta 31 Mar 2010 - 14:49

Abhinav Shukla

Abhinav Shukla will be seen as a baddie in Star One's Geet. This is the second time the actor will be seen playing an NRI. The last time he was seen as one in Jaane Kya Baat Hui. His fans will be disappointed to know that this show is his last assignment on the small screen as he has planned to turn DOP (Director of Photography).

Shukla is very fond of photography and he wanted to take it up before acting happened. He says, "I have always been passionate about photography and had different plans before entering into acting. But now I want to go ahead with my initial plans; once Geet winds up, I will shift to New York to learn photography. This is my last show and I won't take any assignments after this."

Talking about his character he says, "I play an NRI in the show, but my character is not completely negative but has grey shades to it. I marry Geet and take her abroad only to dump her later. This show deals with a very sensitive issue of NRI marriages and how sometimes the women get dumped after that. This has happened with some of my friends too and hence I know how important this issue is."

Shukla feels his style and looks get him 'NRI' roles. He says, "I never care too much about my looks and style but I strongly feel that it's my looks that gets me these roles. I have never been to abroad but I have played an NRI twice."

so according to this article he said he will go to NY after Geet winds up that means he will remain till the end of the show. And also Dev isn't completely negative but has grey shades (which every characters have...no one is perfectly white....so its normal)

Smile Sara

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Su-vrsharmaloveaboveall.Chandani_CMallika113

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Abhinav talks about Dev, his future plans" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mallika113

IF-Sizzlerz

Mallika113

Posted: 14 April 2010 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Wow, great. Thanks for the article.  He is a perfect NRI, hope he is there until the show finishesBig smile

AngelTeen

IF-Sizzlerz

AngelTeen

Posted: 14 April 2010 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Why does he have negative shades yaar? I like his character just the way he is!

anyway, thanks for the article!

dua44

Goldie

dua44

Posted: 14 April 2010 at 8:33am | IP Logged
i am so happy about this artical thank god kay abhinav ka  role cameo nahi hai.aur completely negative bhi nahi hai.

loveaboveall.

IF-Sizzlerz

loveaboveall.

Posted: 14 April 2010 at 10:28am | IP Logged
*does a happy dance*

Thanks soo much Sara :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

stephhh

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 14 April 2010 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AngelTeen

Why does he have negative shades yaar? I like his character just the way he is!

anyway, thanks for the article!

maybe to bring some variations to it and not to make it look plain simple or something...

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 14 April 2010 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dua44

i am so happy about this artical thank god kay abhinav ka  role cameo nahi hai.aur completely negative bhi nahi hai.

yeah you are right....

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 14 April 2010 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -saBii-

*does a happy dance*

Thanks soo much Sara :)

its my pleasure, Sabi....happy to see you dancing...lol

Post Reply New Post

Go to top