Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shivzi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: Shades-Of-Grey

Singhaniya reminds me, there was a sweet picture of Sanjeeda shown in last night's episode. Singhaniya looks at a picture of Radhika (Sanjeeda had a ponytail). Quite cute!

evn i luvd dt.....!!dt pic....sanjee wz lukin so cute!! i guess she wz wearin red in dt pic...ryt?? bt sanjee lukd too cute....!!
sum1 post d caps soon!!!!
Edited by shivzi - 14 years ago
shivzi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey guyzzzz!!!

@swetha--- thnx loadz fo d papr cuttinz.....!! n u uploadd d nb3 vd....SRK epi....wowwwiee....i so wantd it.....!! thnx :)

n thnx fo postin d siggy by vick....missin him....hope he joins us soon!!

@orin--- gr8888 icons yaar.....luv dem ol....awesum stuff....m usin dem ol!!

Here is the pic from the picture frame, Singhaniya was looking at.

Credit to Fansite and Raj
Armu4eva thumbnail
@Orin: Dear.. ur phokat ka maal is total kamaal. ❤️. Luv Luv Luvd the icons..👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
11hypnotic11 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thank u all 😊

@mita-- i noticed it in the epi itself. i was thinking raj will upload it for sure... cute snap.
11hypnotic11 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
run run watch SP guys

edited to add--- ok its over 😆 SP showed the m-vid but not the exact frame to frame version of the one we watched online. it was a shorter version of the video we saw. everything is same but shorter and lesser scenes than YT one. there is only one nanosecond which we didnt see in YT.. it had aamir and sanjeeda 'singing aa zara nachke dikha'. its shot in the last set (where everyone gathers near the end)
Edited by soulfry - 14 years ago
raj32141 thumbnail
Some pics from last week

raj32141 thumbnail
The first episode of Zara Nachke Dikha will be shot on 19th April. The launch of the show will be on May 1st, and will be aired every Saturday and Sunday 9 PM. Ganesh Hegde replaced by Vaibhavi Merchant.
Thanks for the caps! Lovely caps especially the solo ones! :-)

Orin, in SBS they showed the video today but its a short version. It had a Starplus logo behind, looks like the one you saw is the one SBS showed today. Its not even a minute long (around 40-45 seconds). I think this will be the final version. They retained the stunts from the longer version rest are a bit trimmed.

Nothing is on SBS/SBB/E24/House Arrest. I saw all of them, SBS is still going on but they are showing Mango special in both SBS and SBB. No news!
Raj if its possible, can you find some info on the format of ZND2?! They are doing alot of changes now. The judge changed, in the TB article its written that Karan is replaced by Kapil. What about the format?! Is that also changed or modified?! We need to know.