Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

ujs30

ujs30

Posted: 14 April 2010 at 4:07am | IP Logged
i have read the post regarding reduction of cid timng due to new serials and indian idol comming up on sony.Cry

Lets friends raised our voice in support of our favourite serial CID and its re-runs timing and make our voice noticable by sony production team. we dont want such a crap serial at the cost of CID.

One thing sony people forgot that sony 's viewership is more due to CID and not any other serial.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "In support of CID re-runs" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 14 April 2010 at 4:54am | IP Logged
I am the first one to support the re-runs. Stop re-runs of Godh Bharai etc.

Shwets1502

IF-Stunnerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 14 April 2010 at 5:04am | IP Logged
i also support...the stupid movie that tey put at 3.30...no1 will watch tat...bt if its cid no1 will switch off...

sristy

Groupbie

sristy

Posted: 14 April 2010 at 5:21am | IP Logged
I also support reruns of CID. Please don't stop it's reruns at any cost.

kinny_ranvir

Goldie

kinny_ranvir

Posted: 14 April 2010 at 9:02am | IP Logged
even i support the re-runs of cid.. i hate that 3.30 movie slot..oh god

CUTE..SRI

Groupbie

CUTE..SRI

Posted: 14 April 2010 at 9:11am | IP Logged
My full support is always with CID i dn't wan't the sony matnee movie and the godh bharai reruns.. instead plz put some slot for CID.. this is 100% true that the sony viewership is purely running on CID and CID rerun.. so plz pay much attention to CID rather than that daily soaps, rona dhona serials..

suhani.cipamisa

IF-Rockerz

suhani.cipamisa

Posted: 14 April 2010 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Okay okay guys listen up!! Yeah I know it is a bit unfairAngryAngry dat besides showing d re-runs in a jumbled up way, Sony is being unfair in d sudden revamping as well as adding films. AngryAngryEven i have missed many many re-runs and was planning on catching up on d 26th onwards... OuchOuchShockedShockedBut But hey! I think we should let others also enjoy these godh barai type serials and other types too.

How about writing to Sony tv and reuesting them to show CID re-runs in a proper order and within a proper regular definite time limit. When Re-runs were on for 12 hours at a stretch it was difficult for most of us.  When they crazily started showing them in a disorder for 3 to 6 hours irregularly it was very difficult. So how about suggesting to setindia to give a definite and proper time slot so dat all can enjoy with ease wt no disappointment..

Like CID oldies from 12 to 4, then CID Classics from 5 to 8, then CID Khatarnak mujhrim series at 10 to 11 every weekday, CID Oldies 11 to 5 every weekend, plus CID New series at dot sharp 10 on Fridays. D rest of d tym left let others enjoy... Otherwise they will start hating CID... And we dont want dat do we??

What Say Guys? Btw No Offence Meant to anyone....ConfusedConfused
Embarrassed

debayon

IF-Sizzlerz

debayon

Posted: 14 April 2010 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
I think they shouldn't show re-runs of Godh Bharai at all, or at the weekends, that too once a week because it just started recently. What re-runs are they gonna show? The first episode? On the other hand, CID has had years and years of episodes and ardent fans have forgotten most of them. If they show them in a systematic order, it'll be good and instead of wasting space on soaps like Godh Bharai(which not getting Sony any TRP's, BTW), they should concentrate at CID which has stood loyal to it for so many years. I mean, Sony runs on CID, let's admit that, so give it mor importance and SOny will get better TRP's.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top