Divorce, Shashank, TJ Back:Discuss Here ONLY - Page 15

Posted: 13 years ago
What happened to the other kids of the orphanage who have witnessed as well as supported the AR love story from the very beginning? Did they all of a sudden in 6 months graduate from being kids? Somehow DMG is a totally different dimension where time passes according to the CVs.
Originally posted by seert

What happened to the other kids of the orphanage who have witnessed as well as supported the AR love story from the very beginning? Did they all of a sudden in 6 months graduate from being kids? Somehow DMG is a totally different dimension where time passes according to the CVs.

🤣 i am wondering the same
this is ridiculous

shashank is basically forcing riddhima 2 give sid another chance

their marriage has no love it is just a compromise 
Stupid Shashank😡

What was the point of bringing Armaan back if Sid and Rid. were meant to be united?

I mean, give the guy a break. No need to bring him back only for him to watch the love of his life play 'house house' with her new hubby. A hubby who ruined her reputation by suggesting that she slept with him before marriage all in an attempt to get back at him...how pathetic. And yet, this is what is called TRUE  MARRIAGE? 👎🏼

bring tamana back she looks good with sid and  ridhima with armaan.👍🏼not with sid👎🏼

Originally posted by Neetu2825

Stupid Shashank😡

What was the point of bringing Armaan back if Sid and Rid. were meant to be united?

I mean, give the guy a break. No need to bring him back only for him to watch the love of his life play 'house house' with her new hubby. A hubby who ruined her reputation by suggesting that she slept with him before marriage all in an attempt to get back at him...how pathetic. And yet, this is what is called TRUE  MARRIAGE? 👎🏼

exactly