Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 14 April 2010 at 2:13am | IP Logged
(Please don't take any offense and with all due respect to everyone's comments/posts and feelings...)

I really come here to discuss and share my own views about the show Geet and about D&G's beautiful chemistry. But unfortunately, I don't think I'll be able to continue being here if everyone keeps calling Dev a negative character. We're all putting our comments based on some old articles/news ignoring the latest ones where it says Abhinav is the main lead. I'm sadden even after reading these posts everyone is still calling dev negative when he hasn't turn to it yet.:
http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1376870
http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1376799
http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1376073

Why is everyone calling him negative in every posts/threads?...but dev hasn't turn into it yet. I can admit and accept the reality but I won't unless the thing actually happens and what I know Dev is still the good guy. According to Abhinav, Dev has some gray shades but that doesn't mean dev is completely negative

I beg my apology if I'v hurt anyone with this post...maybe I'm too silly sometimes...but I'm requesting everyone to not to call Dev negative now till he truly turns to it (which I hope not)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

divineplanNiVu-mjht1xxashaxxloveaboveall.sweet.melody

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Stop calling/referring Dev as negative" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

divineplan

divineplan

Posted: 08 July 2010 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
true, dev is grey...NT n sasha r black.

raym1

raym1

Posted: 08 July 2010 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
dont like dev at alll....he cheated herAngry

Edited by raym1 - 08 July 2010 at 4:17pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_gurl93kinny_ranvirAfghanLeena-AquaMermaiden-

Suman786

Suman786

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Dev has grey shades and ill be honest im a Maneet fan and as for Dev after what he did to Geet i dont really blame anyone for hating him, he ruined her life and if someone did that who wasnt in a drama serial wouldnt be said to have grey shades they would call him evil and thats what people say abou Dev, i didnt mean to offend you or anyone who is a Dev fan and if i did my apoligies.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pickachu

Rolzz

IF-Sizzlerz

Rolzz

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Dev has greay shades.... but I like him!!
Dev-Maan brother interactions are awsome....
He has a good sense of humour.. Love the way he teases Maan
He is very chaloo the way he mananified Daadi
Above all looks like he really love Naintara....

I wish he is shown as supportive and guilty towards Geet and Naintara become full negative character!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NZ_rockxpickachu

cooldude10

IF-Sizzlerz

cooldude10

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 2:35am | IP Logged
sweety,it's all natural for us to hate him or call him negative. Smile what he did to geet is certainly not good. agreed he has grey shades but the sort of a guy he is, like a total pervert, when he walked into the office. like it's natural for everybody to hate him. don't take it to your heart. we're not offendiing abhinav, he's a great actor Smile but dev has grey shades, and if you don't call it negative, wat will u call it?

sweet_chilly

IF-Rockerz

sweet_chilly

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 2:41am | IP Logged
omg!..i missed you!
See its still early to say that whether dev is a complete black character or not coz his character has not been explored yet...As of now we have seen some grey shades in Dev..but what do you expect from us?..Dev betrayed geet right!..so you dont expect that we'l say goody stuff abt him .Wen the truth will come out i dont see dev playing all saint and realising his mistake......i wonder if you had been posting this had gurmeet played dev and abhinav was maan!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

alias90

Jay-Dee

Goldie

Jay-Dee

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 4:12am | IP Logged
is this serious : they cheated Geet in the most fowl and ignolble way possible to geet, she's been falsely married and she's preggers...

what more than you want...

and to say he is gray is because many are just plain excusing him, looking to redeem him in the end.... but let,s loook at the facts, the plain truth..!!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.