Hug ke baad.............wht'll happen???

Poll

How will Pratigya react after Krishna hugs her?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
shruthiR thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Guys,I don't know whether they will show a proper scene after the hug and skip it or they might show how Pratigya reacts to it.Either way,I'd like to know how u guys think she'll react.
P.S:Sorry for option 4 I meant cold shoulder not old 😳 Edited by shruthiR - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ananya-kgp thumbnail
I feel that Krishna will tell "Hum jaante the....." and they will walk back to the hotel without any other reaction. Kyunki Pratigya koi sati saavitri toh hain nahin ki bole"Yeh kya kar rahe the tum, kuch ho jaata toh, kya hota" and all that........Woh khud widhwa ho jaati nahin toh woh Krishna ko thode rokti.... 😆
shruthiR thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ananya-kgp

I feel that Krishna will tell "Hum jaante the....." and they will walk back to the hotel without any other reaction. Kyunki Pratigya koi sati saavitri toh hain nahin ki bole"Yeh kya kar rahe the tum, kuch ho jaata toh, kya hota" and all that........Woh khud widhwa ho jaati nahin toh woh Krishna ko thode rokti.... 😆

Yaar,come on Ananya!!She isn't so heartless.Agar pathar ka dil hota she wuld've never given in to his zidd.She does have some concern for him issiliye whether she felt it or not she yelled"Krishna I love you". 😊
gunji thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
aur kya hoga.....phir se nakhra chalu ho jaega!!
archha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shruthiR

Guys,I don't know whether they will show a proper scene after the hug and skip it or they might show how Pratigya reacts to it.Either way,I'd like to know how u guys think she'll react.
P.S:Sorry for option 4 I meant cold shoulder not old 😳

i think she will say ..ye kya kar rahe ho chhod do hame ,yahan sab dekh rahe hai(angreely) ..and try to rescue herself an thn walk off frm there ...Edited by archha - 14 years ago
Kirs thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: archha

i think she will say ..ye kya kar rahe ho chhod do hame ,yahan sab dekh rahe hai(angreely) ..and try to rescue herself an thn walk off frm there ...

Ye sunkar Krishu bolega.. toh chalo hootal chalte hai, tum hume waha  gale laga lo... koi nahi dekhega 😆😆😆
shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: gunji

aur kya hoga.....phir se nakhra chalu ho jaega!!

🤣...so true
shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Kirs

Ye sunkar Krishu bolega.. toh chalo hootal chalte hai, tum hume waha  gale laga lo... koi nahi dekhega 😆😆😆

ye sunkar krishna bolega...chalo sab kay saamne muchse gale nahi tho sahi haat tho milaa sakthi ho...'he will extend his hand to shake hand with her.😆 

shreya28 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shumi.

lol so truee...!!pratigya ll defo say d same as archa said  i guess...i was thinking d same..he will sy lyk dis nly .chalbo hotel me waha toh koi nhi dekhega naa...phir araam se hume gale laga dena...😆😆😆
😆😆😆