Rajbir Singh is a fraud - PERFECT BRIDE (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

madmallu

Groupbie

madmallu

Posted: 23 May 2010 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Yes Rajbir has a live in relationship ,but pri came to know this when she came to Mumbai afer her rest.she saw him with this girl.(her hand was broken.,She missed her MBA  exams which was in Dec last year).Pri is not FAKE  she was serious about this relationship.She got an anchoring job is some chanel.I was a pribir fan now I am a PRI FAN.she has a fb ac and Usman has created a fan club in fb the title is priyanka sharma official fan club.From there you can get all the latest info about her so please guys Pri is genuine.Most of my friends and me used to have chat with Pri and she  is very nice.We love PRIYANKA Hug

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rajbir Singh is a fraud - PERFECT BRIDE (Page 3)" in Rahul Dulhaniya Le Jaayega (Swayamvar Season 2) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top