Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-dhruvi thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
MONTHS, which is quite too long!
-Nayab- thumbnail
Months?! 😲... You're right its too long 😛... No Damon for MONTHS? ... 

So that means we wait an extra 1 month on top of that... Because it started end of Feb/beginning of March here (I think)... NoOoOoO! 😆....
Edited by -Nayab- - 14 years ago
-dhruvi thumbnail
^ yeah but you also will watch longer for a while, when we have nothing, so it ends up being the same really.
-Nayab- thumbnail

You're right 😛... I hadn't thought about it like that 😆...

OMG... You've got the avi of that Stefonnie tomb scene 😍 😆...Edited by -Nayab- - 14 years ago
-dhruvi thumbnail
^ yeah I was wondering.
I know right. I really shouldn't drool over these two.
I fight so hard for Bamon and then Stefonnie comes and with such hot chemistry and ruins everything.

ONLY BFFs I keep telling myself, but it's getting harder by the episode.
-Nayab- thumbnail
I know exactly what you mean 😆... I'm in two minds myself over whether it should be Bamon or Stefonnie 😕 😛...

Watched the epi where Damon asks Bonnie/Grams for help in opening the tomb... I can't believe Katherine's not there 😲... How'd she leave?

The first scene in your avi... What epi's that from? I don't think I've seen it 😆...
Edited by -Nayab- - 14 years ago
sabet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Nayab-

I know exactly what you mean 😆... I'm in two minds myself over whether it should be Bamon or Stefonnie 😕 😛...

Watched the epi where Damon asks Bonnie/Grams for help in opening the tomb... I can't believe Katherine's not there 😲... How'd she leave?

The first scene in your avi... What epi's that from? I don't think I've seen it 😆...

It's from episode 19. Bonnie would be missing for 4 episodes. She would come back in episode 19 with a bang.😆
😆
In these 4 episodes, you will see why ppl are saying Delena is forced?I like D and E as friends but Bamon as couple.😳

-Nayab- thumbnail
Aah ok 😆... Thanks Sabet 😊... We're only on epi 14 right now (just aired Tuesday) so I haven't seen that scene 😛... Looking forward to it 😆...

Same here 😆... D & E have great friendship chemistry... They'd make amazing friends... Would love Bamon as a couple 😆... It's something different to the normal vampire/human thing and also Bamon/Kat & Ian have some AMAZING chemistry (so far) and from what I can tell it just gets better 😆...
preity*zinta thumbnail

Boo season 2 will probably start in September right?

Eeeks so excited for todays episode!
sabet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I'm pretty excited too.

Hey, I don't know your name preity.

have you seen the finale scene pics?