Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sabrinaa. thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Starting off, MY BONNIE BABY'S BACKKKKKK AND SHE LOOKS SEXY. I was hoping for some Bamon scenes when she controlled Stefan with the freakishness. Damn.

I can't see Damon and Elena together. I thought I could, but honestly, they're amazing and all and have some really great scenes- like Damon staying with her after locking Stefan up- but I can't see them as anything more, like a couple. I see him as an older brother/ best friend typa person that looks out for her. In that sorta category.

I feel irritation when I see Anna and Jeremy. Since when?! Gah, Jeremy needs to cut his hair, Anna needs to shoo the town with her mother, Vicky needs to come back and get with Tyler. Yes, I'm a Vicky-Tyler shipper. And a Jeremy-Tyler shipper, though that'll never happen. I used to like Vicky and Damon, too. :)

http://i691.photobucket.com/albums/vv275/ginevracaps/vd1020173.jpg
http://i691.photobucket.com/albums/vv275/ginevracaps/tvd1041109.jpg

I wish they brought in a new girl for Jeremy, Anna really annoys me. I never like the girl that plays her either, maybe that's part of the reason why I dislike her so much.

LONG LIVE CAROLINE. I screamed '%*&# yeah' when she won. Because she deserved it and I love her. She's adorable.

I wish we saw more of Tyler, he can have a great storyline with his father and all. Jenna's one of my favorites. I don't care, I love her, she's kind of amazing.

As for Stefan, looking at him annoys me. Simple. I HOPE THEY KEEP THAT SUCKER IN THERE FOR A WHILE. Edited by sabrinaa. - 14 years ago
-dhruvi thumbnail
YEPP Bonnie was just gorgeous. She came back with a bang. It was more than I expected from here. Glad the writers care for her too right now. & DE friendship is awesome as a couple nah. I agree with the big brother comment, that's much more suited for them. Anna/Jer is a no for me as well. Jer needs a haricut big time, it is NOT cute. But Anna, I do like, her and her mom. We'll see a lot of Tyler in season two, hopefully. & i was so happy for Caroline when she won. She deserved it the most. She's the BEST. I want to see her and Tyler. I think they'd be hot. Because imagining them is kinda like imagining him and Naomi, which they were hot! I do love Jenna, but not with Alaric. I need Meredith to come to this show ASAP. From you fave ships, I can tell you'll love Al/Mer.

BTW what are those links, can't see.
preity*zinta thumbnail
I HAAATE how they're trying to push Elena and Damon closer. I HATE Elena so I just can't stand to see her with Damon.

I like what they've done with Stefan though, it's like Damon and Stefan have switched roles, before Stefan used to be all worried about Damon now Damon's all worried about Stefan!

It was nice to see Bonnie back, I almost forgot she existed. She looked hella pretty, the bangs are new right?

Jenna's a funny one.

I kinda wanted to see a showdown between Damon and Stefan but then Bonnie did that freaky mind control thinnnng.

Jermey and Anna are okaay .. I don't mind themm much .. But Jeremy is/was totally using her to get to Vicky .. but now that she's dead .. I wonder if he's just fascinated by the whole vampire thing.

Aha nice to see Pearl make nice with Damon.
sabet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I  am kind of hoping for Bamon scenes for a long time.

Spoiler alert:

Damon is so sweet when he is helping Stefan and the look that he has given to Bonnie is so awesome.I also think writers are forcing DE. I was hoping that we will get some chemistry between D & E in the dance but I'm disappointed. The song was horrible also.

Elena is really naive for Damon. She doesn't mach with him at all. Damon is so hot . He needs his own match which is Bonnie.😆

No offense to Delena fans. That's just my opinion.

Damon looks so yum in the black suit.😍

I think we will get some Bamon scene when we least expect it.

@ Sabrina, I'm also a Jeremy/Tyler shipper but I also like Tyler/ Caroline.

Edited by sabet - 14 years ago
sabrinaa. thumbnail
I wouldn't mind Tyler and Caroline, but I liked him too much with Vicki and her with Matt. If the brother goes dead just like his sister, then I'll be fine with them.

Those links were pictures of Jeremy. They should work.
sabet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
http://www.vampiresite.net/gallery/d...album=27&pos=8
http://www.vampiresite.net/gallery/d...album=27&pos=7

We will have these scenes in the final Bamon lovers.😆

I'm posting it twice. So that you don't miss it.

Damon and Bonnie = epic chemistry.
-Nayab- thumbnail
Thanks Sabet 😃...

Love your avi 😆... I take it that's Bamon? 😛...
preity*zinta thumbnail
^ Oh poor you! You're probably still behind a few episodes right? Eeks you're missing out on some gooooooood stuff!!!!
-dhruvi thumbnail
^ i know. I really cant wait for the final epi now!
But I also don't want the last one because then we have to wait forever for S2
-Nayab- thumbnail

Why poor me? 😆... What's happened? 😛... Yeah we are... The next one on here (tommorow) is 1x14... Fool me once...

I know... I gathered from other convo's 😆... Can't wait to see what happens now 😛... 

Dhruvi... How long a break is there usually before Season 2?
Edited by -Nayab- - 14 years ago