CLICK HERE this section is so dead. TVD

sabrinaa. thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
lets discuss shows, please.

this topic can be for tvd for this week. you can open other topics i dont care just TALK.

so all i have to say is someone get bonnie some scenes with damon darn it. damon and elena are cute and all, but bonnie's who he should be with.

but as far as the story line's goign and according to promos, my guess is that stefan's gonna turn bad and elena will confront damon and they'll get closer. just great. i guess it'd be nice to see their scenes but bonnie nnnnnnnnneeds to end up with him at the end no matter what.

and stefan's so good i hate it. he should die or go away. or be sent to vampire jail or something. elena's okay, but she gets annoying at times for me. too much niceness going on with them. but if stefan goes away she'll either end up alone or with damon or some other dude. NOTWITHDAMONPLEASE.

and matt needs to realize he was being an ass to caroline when she offered help, what more does he want. get over elena, stop being a wussy and live up to caroline's expectations. although i hate people like caroline in real life, i love the girl!! she deserves better if matt's gonna treat her like that, even though i love her and matt together.

ANDIWANTMYVIKKIBACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.

i think  was the only one who was rooting for her and Damon from the beginning. i know i'm weird. but I want her back no matter what. If she can't be with damon (bonnie better be with damon if not her) then she should be with tyler WHO WAS BACK IN THE LAST EPISODE THANK GOD I MISSED HIS HOTNESS AND AMAZINGNESSSSS ef yeahhh. but then i like jeremy and tyler! but i think neither is gay so that wouldn't work outtt. ana's annoying though so whatever. jeremy needs a haircut.

kayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, 'tis allll.
Edited by sabrinaa. - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nayab- thumbnail

Love your post Sabrinaa 😆...

I agree... Love Damon 😛... And Damon & Bonnie would make an AMAZING couple... Seriously, I hope Damon and Elena don't get together...

OMG... Stefan's gonna turn bad?! ðŸ˜ē...

Here in the UK we're a little behind 😆... Anna's just been shown for the past 2 epi's (where she's tryin' to get Jonathan's journal) and Jenna tells Elena more about her adoption...

Which reminds me... Can you explain... How is Elena related to Katherine if her mum was Isabella? And I get that Isabella was turned by Damon on her request... So does that make Alaric her father? Because I remember Damon saying vampires can't have kids 😕...

I LOVE Matt & Caroline 😆... At first I thought it would be weird but after watching them it's like... They go together 😛...

But I've gotta disagree on one point 😃... I love both Stefan & Damon 😆 😉... I admit, at first when the show started here I was like all for Damon 😛... But after these few epi's I'm starting to love Stefan too and when they work together (like they did when the vampire dude working with Anna was stalking Elena)... OMG! ðŸĪŠ ðŸ˜† 😉...

Edited by -Nayab- - 14 years ago
rebel_angels thumbnail
I read the books of vampire diaries and i kno bonnie and damon are a couple but i don't think that they'll be incorporating them as a couple in the show considering the book and show realli different

love damon and elena as a couple partially because i'm in love with damon salvatore <3

i realli didnt like stefan but now that they are showing his bad side i'm starting to feel differently...

matt and caroline are so amazing! i feel so bad for matt though. he juss found out his sister is dead. the scene where he was crying was so sad. POOR MATTIE :(

where is bonnie?? is she even coming back to this show?? she's been missing ever since TVD came back after the break.

cant wait for next week's episode. TVD is an amazing show that juss gets better every single week!!
miss_neha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Damon n Bonnie soo belong together!!!!! N im totally in love wid damon!!! N i agree this forum is really dead... need more topics people lollz!! I know bonnie comes back next week... i think... hopefully we will get to see some bamon action then!!

Love matt n caroline, but after seeing last weeks epi.. im sure there will be a problem b/w them coz of elena n matt hugging!

Elena should be with stefan! I like damon n elena just as friends.. NOTHING MORE PLEASE!!
preity*zinta thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Nayab-

Which reminds me... Can you explain... How is Elena related to Katherine if her mum was Isabella? And I get that Isabella was turned by Damon on her request... So does that make Alaric her father? Because I remember Damon saying vampires can't have kids 😕...

Alaric is NOT Elena's father. From what I understand .. Isabella had the baby when she was in high school or something .. Alaric didn't know she had a daugther when they met up.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVVVVVVE Damon.

Last weeks episode was frickin awessooommme.

I'm not a Elena fan. She's annoying. I would HAAATE it if she hooks up with Damon .. but it looks like they're sorta leaning towards that.

Matt and Carolina are kinda blah - for me.

I can't wait to see what happens with Stefan today! AHHH
-Nayab- thumbnail

Originally posted by: preity*zinta

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVVVVVVE Damon.

Last weeks episode was frickin awessooommme.

I'm not a Elena fan. She's annoying. I would HAAATE it if she hooks up with Damon .. but it looks like they're sorta leaning towards that.

Matt and Carolina are kinda blah - for me.

I can't wait to see what happens with Stefan today! AHHH

Thanks for clearing that up for me 😆...

I KNOW RIGHT?! ðŸ˜› ðŸ˜‰... He was the reason I started watching TVD... I only knew about it from this Forum and when they showed the promo's here I was like 'Ohhh this is that show' 😆... I remembered the pics I'd seen of him an thought why not watch it? 😆...

I kinda like Elena's character... Only with Stefan though 😆... Damon and her would just look a little 😕... Don't you think?

Although again... It'd be interesting to watch and I guess they're (the writers are) goin' that way because maybe some people wanna see them together? I confess I was one of them when the show first started 😆... Just LOVE Damon 😛...

Matt & Caroline are sweet 😛... I totally didn't see them happening 😆... But now they have it's like 'Awwww!'

Now you're getting me all curious 😆... We're a little behind (or a lot?) in the UK... They just broadcasted 'Unpleasantville' here 😛... So I have no idea about Stefan  ðŸ˜†... From what I can gather though he turns 'bad' (don't tell me 😆... It'll spoil the show 😛)... It's gonna be great seeing him like that... I mean I'm all for the good guy vampire thing but he's just a little too good... I mean they never show him like being pulled towards "the dark side"... Like him craving human blood etc... Know what I mean?
sabrinaa. thumbnail
I ACTUALLY GOT REPLIES?!?!

well thats just like a miracle! :P
-Nayab- thumbnail
ðŸĪĢ

I kinda noticed this section was a little quite 😛...

I'm a self-confessed TVD addict (I even got my brother and sisters hooked to the show LMAO) 😆...

So when I saw this I couldn't resist 😉 Tongue...

preity*zinta thumbnail
aha sabrina :p

Nayab - won't spoil anything for you .. I'm not sure of episode names .. what happen in unpleasantvile?

Just saw the latest episode tonight. some good stuff again like always.

spoilers - highlight to read

oh my flip i cannot believe Stefan gave innnn. It was SORTA mean for damon to keep taunting him with it .. but I guess he just wants Stefan to be stronger the next time they get attacked .. Uncle John has be all curious .. how does he know everything?! Uh Matt's mom .. she's such a douche. I felt realllly bad for Matt in this episode. And now Jermey knows everything! Poor kid.
-Nayab- thumbnail
Awww! Thanks 😛... Can't believe you wrote in white font 😆...  Don't worry I didn't read it 😆...

It was the one where Anna's first revealed as a vampire and Stefan agrees to help Damon find Bonnie... When the go to the 60's/70's themed dance thing 😆... Loved the two-step dance that Stefan showed Elena... It was such a great scene 😛... Ring a bell? 😆...

Found the video 😆...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kq50MjvTlBk[/YOUTUBE]