Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

pratishaa

pratishaa

Posted: 13 April 2010 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
http://www.indianexpress.com/news/talkingpointwithgurmeetchoudhary/596879/

I m so confused. Somethings it says that dev is the main lead. Like here it says that gurmeet is the main lead.

After a mythological and a reality show, the actor will now star in a family drama on Star One

Is Geet on Star One your first television soap?
Yes, I'm extremely choosy about my work. After doing Ramayana and then Pati, Patni aur Woh, I wanted to do something that I had not done before.

So what set this show apart?
My character was so strong that I just couldn't refuse. I play Arjun, who is always serious and doesn't talk much; he often reminds me of Amitabh Bachchan's character in the film Mili. The ironic part is that Geet is an intense love story, even though Arjun shows his disinterest for women right from the beginning. The serial is based in Punjab and the spirit of that beautiful state comes out really well during the show.

Do people still refer to you as Ram?
I was lucky that audiences loved me as Ram. During that time people did start calling me Ram but it was also great chance that I got to play myself in Pati, Patni aur Woh soon after Ramayana. My fans immediately saw the real me and realised that I am a good actor. It helped avoid being stereotyped with mythological shows. But people still do come up and talk to me very freely; they all feel that since I played Ram, I must be a very nice and simple person.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dh_ritiDancingdoll-Mansi-romaila

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "LOOk at this" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dancingdoll

IF-Sizzlerz

Dancingdoll

Posted: 13 April 2010 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Hey, and here he also says that the serial is based in Punjab.....

-Mansi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Mansi-

Posted: 13 April 2010 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Yes Gurmeet is actually the main lead. Abhinav is just doing a cameo.

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 14 April 2010 at 1:28am | IP Logged
he can't be but Abhinav will remain as main lead in my eyes...as far as I've understood Geet show has 2 main actors...can't a show have 2 actors?? why are we making this simple thing to a bigger issue??

btw this article that you've posted is from March 29 and the latest on posted on April 13th has no mention of gurmeet!!! I'm going by the latest ones...

AngelTeen

IF-Sizzlerz

AngelTeen

Posted: 14 April 2010 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Awww! I am loving Abhinav in the show!

But thanks for the article!

Edited by AngelTeen - 14 April 2010 at 5:42am

loveaboveall.

IF-Sizzlerz

loveaboveall.

Posted: 14 April 2010 at 6:00am | IP Logged
WHAT? Abhinav is only doing a cameo?
*faints*

I am devastated. DEVASTATED.

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 14 April 2010 at 6:55am | IP Logged
this article is old one posted on March and here's the newest one:

http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1376799

there it clearly says that Abhinav, Dev is the main lead of GeetBig smile

romaila

IF-Stunnerz

romaila

Posted: 14 April 2010 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mansi-

Yes Gurmeet is actually the main lead. Abhinav is just doing a cameo.
u mean he's on SRK place and Abhinav is on Apurva's place

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.