Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 2 Page 9

Angelic_J

IF-Veteran Member

Angelic_J

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 13 April 2010 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
are the creatives going to bring AR together again?Stern SmileStern SmileStern SmileStern Smile Ummm ok so Sid divorces Riddhima for no apparent reason apart from kinda giving her a push to make her decision so at least 2 out of 3 people can be happy. Anyway so the divorce happens and then AR live happily ever after?ErmmErmmErmmErmmErmm

Is it just me or are there loopholes with the above scenarioErmmErmmErmmErmm Anyway given that this scenario takes place how on earth will the creatives justify:-

• Riddhima's outburst at Siddhant? If she is only under the obligation of being his wife then why was she trying to exercise her rights as Siddhant's wife yesterday during the locker room scene?ErmmErmmErmmErmm
  • Why on earth did Siddhant's lie hurt more than Armaan's comeback?Ermm Isn't Armaan her one true love so accordingly no one should be able to emotionally affect her on the same level as him. But then she herself said Siddhant hurt her more than ArmaanErmmErmmErmm
  • Why did she say the first thing that came to her mind after Armaan's comeback was, "How will I tell Siddhant Armaan is back?"ErmmErmmErmm
  • Why did she imagine Sid holding the mangalsutra with a smile during her "fake" marriage to Armaan? She could have simply stopped the wedding WITHOUT dreaming about Siddhant with the mangalstura in his hands.Ermm
  • Where do her feelings for Siddhant go? And if anyone is confused then I am talking about the same feelings that stopped her from leaving Siddhant's house when Sid's mum first cameTongue
  • And most importantly if Armaan is Riddhima's one true love then HOW THE HECK DID SHE EVEN FEEL FOR SIDDHANT TO BEGIN WITH?????

Everyone is welcome to post their views and answer my questionsBig smile Oh and before you bring in any new points to this discussion please do answer my above questionsBig smile There are only 6 of them so it should not be too hardBig smileBig smile 

P.S - I know some of us love playing "bashing-bashing" but let's not play games in this thread and strictly keep it to a healthy discussion. The mods already have enough reports to deal withBig smileBig smile

Thank YouBig smile

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*pallabikagood4nothingLRC92n7geniusLuV_MiLeSJay-Deemabelsupercool3_Hira_89JATINTHAKKAR-kavita-Painted_LadyKaSu4Lifeka7eelaBlueSoulANfan1000princess1Tasha1985mysterieuxshamilKai.mariaa.xopatakhaguddiPragzie-alimabi-nyctophiliasajni786DarkHellBlazeNymeriamonarmusic_l0ver036nisha80TheBlackJaguarshanti05nikita_88JennyPennynadaanmasakalli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "How on earth exactly....." in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anitamalik

IF-Stunnerz

anitamalik

Saraswatichandra Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 13 April 2010 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
LOL I dont have the time atm to answer those questions since I need to be studying...but all I want to say is that, NO ONE knows where this track is headed..so how about everyone just chill and wait for everything to move more -_-

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

uzmakhancutiepreet-Aicha-rahmona_pakswe

Perfangel5655

IF-Sizzlerz

Perfangel5655

Posted: 13 April 2010 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
I don't think Sid and Rid story ends here. The way I see it whoever is unhappy now will most likely be happy tomorrow. If Siddhima was well settled in their house at the moment I would think it's very negative because creatives didn't change the show montage for a story that would only last 4 days.

Why do we love Siddhima so much?

Because they have gone through pure hell in just 3 months. They have been tested and they've won together. Each test has only brought them closer. This is their final test. And this could really make Siddhima!! This is what can push them to realize how much they want to be together and they have come to love each other.

I think it is very important for Riddhima to stand on her own. I adore Riddhima and have always loved her though she is confused. I loved how Sid always lets Riddhima walk on her own but the second her legs wobbled he would be the one to pick her up. Riddhima really needed this. Spending her whole life with someone is an important issue. She should be able to choose Sid despite knowing Armaan is there without hesitation.

As for creative I hope they don't ruin SR. It would be embarrassing for them. How on earth do they tell us a Siddhima jodi was made by uperwala in heaven then break it. Was uperwala confused
Confused

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*pallabikan7geniussupercool3KaSu4Lifeka7eelaNannuprincess1ANfan1000Angelic_JDarkHellBlazenyctophiliaNymeriashanti05nikita_88nadaanmasakalli

nadaanmasakalli

IF-Achieverz

nadaanmasakalli

Posted: 13 April 2010 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
jot these r million dollar questions
i myself m looking for answers to these but whatever u said makes sense m gonna put my thinking cap on and see what comes to my head

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Angelic_JNymeriamonarshanti05

mariaa.xo

IF-Sizzlerz

mariaa.xo

Posted: 13 April 2010 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
So true.

If the creatives are gonna bring AR together then boy, they'll need some good explanations.

But still, casue of those points you mentioned, I feel that the pendulum is still swinging towards Siddhima. I really feel that it'll be Siddhima in the end. *fingers crossed*

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

LRC92n7geniuska7eela-kavita-Angelic_JPerfangel5655shanti05nikita_88nadaanmasakalli

Angelic_J

IF-Veteran Member

Angelic_J

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 13 April 2010 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anitamalik

LOL I dont have the time atm to answer those questions since I need to be studying...but all I want to say is that, NO ONE knows where this track is headed..so how about everyone just chill and wait for everything to move more -_-

Thank You for the input Anita but this isnt about the trackLOL I seriously want to know the answers to those questions no matter which way the track goesLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monar

nikita_88

IF-Stunnerz

nikita_88

Posted: 13 April 2010 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
Jot

Why ask the questions which everyone ignores because talking about it I just want to bang my head because I am trying to see sense in the storyline! LOL

Its pretty simple Riddhima is a confused charater who is chained up by her feeling ROFL and in order for her to be free she needs to pick a key in which is stuck in ice or burning in fire ROFL!!!

Oh I love me and my wierd mind! ROFLROFLROFL Blushing

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

LRC92n7geniusChand_NiKaSu4LifearmaanasyaAngelic_Jpatakhaguddi-alimabi-Nymeriashanti05nadaanmasakalli

supercool3

Viewbie

supercool3

Nonchalant CC Captain

Posted: 13 April 2010 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
Jot, i love your post..
these are the same questions running in my mind..
and hopefully we'll get an answer to these soon..

I just hope all this brings SR together at the end...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

n7geniusKaSu4LifeAngelic_JNymeriashanti05

Post Reply New Post

Go to top