i want dev to be Neg

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

_SuMmEr_LoVe_

IF-Dazzler

_SuMmEr_LoVe_

Posted: 13 April 2010 at 3:50pm | IP Logged

the truth is i love D&G jodi...

however Dev's gotta have a negative side to him i can feel it...his just to good to be true...and the other truth is ... i wanna see a negative Dev...things would be so much more interesting this way...cuz  i dont think D&G are in love yet...this is not love...

come to think of it .... Geet knows what a familys love is ... but i mean she's never fallen in love with anyone during her 18yrs of life...how would she know what love is? This is more of an attraction and infatuation. I wanna see Geet fall in love... i wanna see the growth of love btw Geet and Dev.

As for Dev I bet the guy doesnt even know the meaning of love... have you seen his mom and sis-in-law ? The people his surrounded byConfused I wanna see a Negative Dev that Geet changes and starts to win him over..if not...

I really wanna see a more passionate side to Dev...i mean his got the looks and personality to be a protective , passionate kind of  lover...and his also got the looks of a kick @$$ bad boy kind. He'd be able to pull it of so easy...plus i want him to stay main lead...lol...

and  isnt it kinda boring when both couple are the innocent shy kinds...Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

halifax004-Mansi-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "i want dev to be Neg" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

magicalmelody

IF-Rockerz

magicalmelody

Posted: 13 April 2010 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
LOL... I kinda like your reasons for dev to be -tive..

bt truely I dont want him to turn out -tive.. I dont mind some problems..(both getting wz jus plain boring).. and moreover, geet is falling for him.. she's gonna be shattered if she comes to kno dev is nt d right person.. poor grl has brother like "?" (sry forgot his name) n dat darji who dont even let her breath freely.. so dont want anymore -tive/bad/strict ppl in her life.. havent really seen her laugh freely.. so do wanna see that.. no more crying plzzz..

Edited by magicalmelody - 13 April 2010 at 3:59pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_SuMmEr_LoVe_stephhh

_SuMmEr_LoVe_

IF-Dazzler

_SuMmEr_LoVe_

Posted: 13 April 2010 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by magicalmelody

LOL... I kinda like your reasons for dev to be -tive..

bt truely I dont want him to turn out -tive.. I dont mind some problems..(both getting wz jus plain boring).. and moreover, geet is falling for him.. she's gonna be shattered if she comes to kno dev is nt d right person.. poor grl has brother like "?" (sry forgot his name) n dat darji who dont even let her breath freely.. so dont want anymore -tive/bad/strict ppl in her life.. havent really seen her laugh freely.. so do wanna see that.. no more crying plzzz..

hehe...i know what you mean...Geet does have a sad lifeCry i mean...i would die if i had darji and bro like that...but i dont Big smile i love my bro...lol...
but ... its just ... i think Geet needs a major melt down...because its from these melt downs that a person becomes more stronge and has the strength to speaks out...well thats how i feel...

its just... i want a more intense lovestory...
Plus i wanna see a change in Geet's personlity and i think Dev's capable of doing that...
and you dont always have to postive to protect someone or bring a change in them...

plus.... its gonna be such a waste if Dev plays all innocent...his got the face of so much more

Edited by _SuMmEr_LoVe_ - 13 April 2010 at 4:28pm

Make-It-Pop

IF-Stunnerz

Make-It-Pop

Posted: 13 April 2010 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
i want him to be like a negative character influenced by his family into marrying Geet for a reason... but as time goes on i want him to really fall for her...

nd den let love bloom itself..

but obviously with problems down the road... bacause dere is no story with out problemsTongue

nice topic :D

love sazi

-Mansi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Mansi-

Posted: 13 April 2010 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Hey..welcome here :) Ur point has made me thinking..actually its true. This isnt actual Dev. Maybe he is pretending this way. But Geet changing him to good is too tv-serial-sh..not nice. :( Lets hope for something good.

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 14 April 2010 at 1:04am | IP Logged
I can understand what you all are saying and to some extent I will have to agree with the logics but for now I don't want Dev to be negative rather want Geet to change her boring, shy and quiet type of personality. Btw, I don't think dev is faking, his eyes tell that he truly loves geet and also geet has feelings for him...I hope this feeling develops to love.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.