Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 13 April 2010 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
1st thing that I've liked is how Dev checked the red duppatta after brij left him all beaten. though he was bleeding but he still cared so much for this red dupatta and was checking it...awwwww how cute

then when Dev put forward his hand and saved geet, it was too cute to watch...seriously this guy is too adorable...awwww

and then when he said that he will not do anything to harm geet's family, it felt genuine and so real

then in the scene when they again had the same encounter as they had in 2nd episode, I simply loved it how dev for a glimpse checked on geet as she was coming down for the roka ceremony

lastly during the roka dev kept looking at her and even had brief eyelock was toooooo adorable. I also loved it when Geet had a flashback of the red duppatta after bhabi placed it over her head

today's show was cute....loved all the DG moments

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sun-LoveCHLOE2901amotlymileoDancingdoll

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "about Apr 13th episode" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anna44

IF-Rockerz

anna44

Posted: 13 April 2010 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
I feel like there is something Fishy with Dev and his family..

when Grand father said from today  Geet is their Amanat the lady (Kashmira) looked at her Mother in Law and had cunning smiles ...

_SuMmEr_LoVe_

IF-Dazzler

_SuMmEr_LoVe_

Posted: 13 April 2010 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anna44

I feel like there is something Fishy with Dev and his family..

when Grand father said from today  Geet is their Amanat the lady (Kashmira) looked at her Mother in Law and had cunning smiles ...

omg i noticed that part too...
i mean who does that rite....

there's so much more to the family....

yap...the DG scenes were really cute today

Make-It-Pop

IF-Stunnerz

Make-It-Pop

Posted: 13 April 2010 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
ALL D&G scenes r tooo die forEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

hayyeeeEmbarrassed

Dancingdoll

IF-Sizzlerz

Dancingdoll

Posted: 13 April 2010 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by stephhh

1st thing that I've liked is how Dev checked the red duppatta after
brij left him all beaten. though he was bleeding but he still cared so
much for this red dupatta and was checking it...awwwww how cute

then when Dev put forward his hand and saved geet, it was too cute to watch...seriously this guy is too adorable...awwww

and then when he said that he will not do anything to harm geet's family, it felt genuine and so real

then in the scene when they again had the same encounter as they had in
2nd episode, I simply loved it how dev for a glimpse checked on geet as
she was coming down for the roka ceremony

lastly during the roka dev kept looking at her and even had brief
eyelock was toooooo adorable. I also loved it when Geet had a flashback
of the red duppatta after bhabi placed it over her head

today's show was cute....loved all the DG moments

Steph!! You nailed it...Each and every moment that you have listed here just made me weaker and weaker in the knees....

The problem here is that he looks and acts so genuinely that although we know he would abandon Geet and would turn negative and then later on leave the the serial..............I still cant imagine him doing all this....

I wish the CVs would have taken some ugly character here who wouldnt have been convincing......

His relatives keep having those cunning eye contacts but he never does that....Infact whenever his younger sis says anything stupid, Dev handles it very maturedly and actually gives his eye ful in a matured manner....I just hope that he has very genuine reason to leave her which we might not like but would only feel pity for him...

-Mansi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Mansi-

Posted: 13 April 2010 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
The episode was damn cute! Love DG eye-locks..they are chooo chweeet! :)

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 14 April 2010 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dancingdoll

Steph!! You nailed it...Each and every moment that you have listed here just made me weaker and weaker in the knees....

The problem here is that he looks and acts so genuinely that although we know he would abandon Geet and would turn negative and then later on leave the the serial..............I still cant imagine him doing all this....

I wish the CVs would have taken some ugly character here who wouldnt have been convincing......

His relatives keep having those cunning eye contacts but he never does that....Infact whenever his younger sis says anything stupid, Dev handles it very maturedly and actually gives his eye ful in a matured manner....I just hope that he has very genuine reason to leave her which we might not like but would only feel pity for him...

thanks for liking my points and yeah it made me weaker too after watching their beautiful chemistry

btw I dont agree when you said we know he will do this and that...come on...did abhinav or anyone from Geet said anything about it? till anything actually happens I can say that Dev will be negative and will leave the show....Dev will stay and will be good rather it will be his family who will do something bad against geet

Dancingdoll

IF-Sizzlerz

Dancingdoll

Posted: 14 April 2010 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stephhh

Originally posted by Dancingdoll

thanks for liking my points and yeah it made me weaker too after watching their beautiful chemistry

btw I dont agree when you said we know he will do this and that...come on...did abhinav or anyone from Geet said anything about it? till anything actually happens I can say that Dev will be negative and will leave the show....Dev will stay and will be good rather it will be his family who will do something bad against geet

Aren't there ample amount of articles which say that he would abandon Geet and then his part will get over in the serial? and also, there were articles that said that he would have negative shade......

Post Reply New Post

Go to top