Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Tomiko

IF-Sizzlerz

Tomiko

Posted: 13 April 2010 at 2:39pm | IP Logged

Kamya seems to be unable to keep anything in her belly.LOL

But with what little she has managed to spill out, I wonder what the whole 'Raaz' is that boys side seem to be withholding?Ermm

Maybe there's another wife in Canada?
Or the show is to follow the KAA line where the family believe that Dev's first wife will die?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kelowna16halifax004-Su-pari_smile-bhootni--dramaholic-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What's with all the hints?" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

halifax004

Goldie

halifax004

Posted: 13 April 2010 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
I definitely agree with you they are actually giving the audience hints that Dev and his Family are negative. I wish Dev wasn't a negative character his face is just so innocent Day Dreaming

magicalmelody

IF-Rockerz

magicalmelody

Posted: 13 April 2010 at 3:53pm | IP Logged

Agree with you.. Im feeling the same after watching this week's epis..  there is definitely something wrong with this family.. bt I dont think Dev has 1st wife in canada.. he's seems too nice..(n he seems too good to be a -tive)..

n if they follow KAA line.. I wonder y there wz no padit or bada ji or some priest..
I really dont care about dev's family as long as he stay goodEmbarrassed

Tomiko

IF-Sizzlerz

Tomiko

Posted: 13 April 2010 at 5:11pm | IP Logged

^Agree!

His family can practice black magic for all I care, but I hope the Writers keep Dev Positive!Day Dreaming

-bhootni-

IF-Sizzlerz

-bhootni-

Posted: 13 April 2010 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
I thought about KAA story track too...but the danger seems to be on Dev rather than his wife!

loveaboveall.

IF-Sizzlerz

loveaboveall.

Posted: 13 April 2010 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
I don't think Dev is meant to be negative..
But I do believe he'll be influenced by his mother & his bhabi.. especially his mother (she barely says anything, but looks convey more than anything).

I wonder what Gurmeet's role is meant to be..
& I really don't want D&G to be separated... :(

Mallika113

IF-Sizzlerz

Mallika113

Posted: 13 April 2010 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
Dev may have another girl in Canada!  That 's the only way Geet and Dev will seperateOuch But they make a cute couple though.

Dancingdoll

IF-Sizzlerz

Dancingdoll

Posted: 13 April 2010 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
oh yes!! we got the 2nd clue today that something is up!!!! the younger sister is indeed very revealing...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.