Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

about Brij and bhabi

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 13 April 2010 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
whats wrong with these two?? I mean why is brij still angry on Dev when the marriage has been finalized? why can't he stand Dev? and why did dev's bhabi has that evil look??

ps Its cool to see Brij as the evil guy and dev the hero where brij is kind of jealous of dev

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "about Brij and bhabi" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

heenumeenu91

heenumeenu91

Posted: 13 April 2010 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
i didnt get that either! not the brij part, but ya, i dont get why he is so angry! but about why dev's bhabhi keeps giving hints that she is the evil one or something like that. right after geet's family gives the shagun, she gives that mysterious look, wonder what that is about! i hope that if dev is the negative character, then hopefully that isnt his wife or something like that!

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 14 April 2010 at 1:42am | IP Logged
something is truly fishy with that bhabi...they're cooking something and we can smell it...but dev looks innocent and he himself might not know anything of their evil plans

that brij is jealous of dev thats why he is always after him

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.