Page   of 32
Page 2 Page 32

safeplacetoland

IF-Stunnerz

safeplacetoland

Posted: 13 April 2010 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Writing Our Story
An Arjun-Rati and Mayank-Nupur FanFiction by Nidheya

Okay guys this is a different type of FF. It is a story within a story. So you will be reading ArTi's and MN's story side by side, but with a twist.

Character Sketch

1. Rati Pandey

She has been cheated in love. Now a lonely young lady who prefers staying to herself than breaking her heart once again, she has decided not to let any man come close to her.
After years of being lonely and alone, 25 year old Rati decides to pursue her passion, writing.
What she doesn't know is this decision of hers, to make her passion her source of income and pleasure, leads her to open her heart and the unthinkable might happen, she might fall in love, again. Will this lead to another heart break or bring her the happiness she deserves?

2. Arjun Bijlani

Arjun is a young business tycoon who is arrogant and egoistic. All he cares for is himself. He can be flirty at times, but mind you, only at times. He usually doesn't give a damn to what people think. He is passion driven and feels compassion for people with a passion for something. He doesn't believe in love or romance.
This is all until one fateful evening where he meets a lonely, passion driven girl with a secret. She intrigued him with her lack of enthusiasm for anything except her writing and this one meeting pulls him deeper into her world, and an unexpected thing happens, he falls in love.

3. Nupur Bhushan

Nupur is a lively, homely, filmy girl who lives in the world of films. Her world comes shattering down when her strict father forces her into marriage with the son of a rich business man. He is not her idea of a prince charming. Her whole life turns upside down as she starts a new life with someone she meets on her wedding day. As her life with him progresses, she falls in love, for the very first time in her life.

4. Mayank Sharma

Mayank is an ambitious, sarcastic guy who lives to work. He worries about his future. Before he is able to run his own business empire he is forced to marry the daughter of his fathers middle-class friend. He doesn't care about class or anything, but this comes in between him and his dreams, something he cannot stand.
Though she is the total opposite of him, without realizing it, he falls in love with her.

Okay guys that's the CS and it reveals the plot also! I hope you guys liked it! I worked a bit on it, trying to go deeper into it. The actual book within a book part will be revealed to you all later. By the first part you will understand the actual concept.

All I can tell you is that it will be two passionate, surrender type love stories.

Do comment and criticise.

Press the LIKE button if you want a PM.

Love,
NidheyaEmbarrassed

Updates/Notices

CS =  Page 1
Chapter 1 = Page 6Embarrassed
Chapter 2 = Page 16EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Chapter 3 = Page 21EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by NidzCole_ArTi - 23 April 2010 at 2:29pm

The following 46 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009SRKrazzyparvatisrikantshruti1326supriyamnfan-Sindhu-naina0123ashmayurAlisha-2887C_O_O_Lprerna_agrawalmaloo19valliyahcool_shwetsginny09crazymayuriangopi06daniella05MrinaLoveNotebhavana92kirti123love.mayurartisariska_mnartiKomzieBoombat..pebo..kweetrockstar-Samira-FavouriteofallShwePoo--jiya---Anila-ArTizAngelAyesha.FragranceOfLove-SMay31-SobtiObsessionannie07Naughtynattyaish_punkmayurartiafshanafreen..Mariyam..--Mahima--.Avani.myownareaSaRuv.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ArTi MN FF:- Writing Our Story Pt3 P21 24/4/2010" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sariska_mnarti

IF-Rockerz

sariska_mnarti

Posted: 13 April 2010 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Continue and pm me

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

safeplacetoland

--Mahima--

IF-Stunnerz

--Mahima--

Posted: 13 April 2010 at 12:18pm | IP Logged

first of congratulations on your new ff.......

i simply love it.........

add me to your pm list........

great cs.......

update soon...........

Edited by MjhtFan_Mahima - 13 April 2010 at 12:20pm

safeplacetoland

safeplacetoland

IF-Stunnerz

safeplacetoland

Posted: 13 April 2010 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sariska_mjht

Continue and pm me

SureBig smile

..pebo..

IF-Rockerz

..pebo..

Posted: 13 April 2010 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
waah nidz

new ff

congratu lations on new ff

the concep in the csLOL

is awesome

arjun rati

mayur

wah wah

continue soon

and i know im in your pm list

love pebbbzzyy

safeplacetoland

safeplacetoland

IF-Stunnerz

safeplacetoland

Originally posted by MjhtFan_Mahima

first of congratulations on your new ff.......

i simply love it.........

add me to your pm list........

great cs.......

update soon...........

Okay thanks Mahima!Big smile

safeplacetoland

IF-Stunnerz

safeplacetoland

Originally posted by ..pebo..

waah nidz

new ff