Darji's decision making no sense to me !!!!!!!

sweetrabia thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Darji said that he can't let Geet sit home for one year, But doesn't he know that for immigration visas and stuff, the processes usually take upto 2 years or maybe longer than that........... even if Dev says "yes" to get married right away, Geet STILL has to wait for 2 years for the immigration process before she can go to Canada.........

and Dev said that he has ONLY 4 days to go back to Canada....so if the director/creater of this serial show in the next few days episode that Geet is also going to Canada with Dev's family, that won't make any sense to me, because who in the world is going to get immigration visa in JUST 4 DAYS ??????

the creater of this serial need to think about these things....pleaseeeeeeeee
Edited by sweetrabia - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetsugar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i know if something like tat happen then it would b the biggest blooper ...and as far as daarji is concerned i dont think he even knws tat a visa is needed lolz🤪.....dev n family shld think abt it .....or may b they can use the visa excuse to leave geet behind ..but we already hav a promo showing geet at the airport ...its all very confusing 😕Edited by sweetsugar - 14 years ago
-Mansi- thumbnail
I think Geet will stay in India..and Dev will go. Its all so confusing to me :(
sweetrabia thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hi...can u please give me the link to the new promo where Geet is shown at the airport ?
sweetsugar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
the link is not up yet ....you can find the link to other promos here :http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1376564
zami thumbnail
hmmmmmm i thnk there is so much more to this than they r showing now. But i thnk the story will slowly take turn for the worst i thnk something defo is up with dev's family they r on some kind of mission.
Tomiko thumbnail

Lols, if Geet has to wait for 2 years for the Visa process then how will the soap go ahead?😆

But from Darji's POV, even if the writers had incorporated the 2 years then at least Geet would have been married.

But if Darji had just waited one year with only the Roka and a year later the boys side had broken it off, it would have been very difficult for Geet to get another rishta.  Hence his initial refusal to the marriage.