Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Darji's decision making no sense to me !!!!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sweetrabia

Groupbie

sweetrabia

Posted: 13 April 2010 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Darji said that he can't let Geet sit home for one year, But doesn't he know that for immigration visas and stuff, the processes usually take upto 2 years or maybe longer than that........... even if Dev says "yes" to get married right away, Geet STILL has to wait for 2 years for the immigration process before she can go to Canada.........

and Dev said that he has ONLY 4 days to go back to Canada....so if the director/creater of this serial show in the next few days episode that Geet is also going to Canada with Dev's family, that won't make any sense to me, because who in the world is going to get immigration visa in JUST 4 DAYS ??????

the creater of this serial need to think about these things....pleaseeeeeeeee

Edited by sweetrabia - 13 April 2010 at 12:01pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Darji's decision making no sense to me !!!!!!!" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweetsugar

IF-Dazzler

sweetsugar

Posted: 13 April 2010 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
i know if something like tat happen then it would b the biggest blooper ...and as far as daarji is concerned i dont think he even knws tat a visa is needed lolzSilly.....dev n family shld think abt it .....or may b they can use the visa excuse to leave geet behind ..but we already hav a promo showing geet at the airport ...its all very confusing Confused

Edited by sweetsugar - 13 April 2010 at 12:04pm

-Mansi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Mansi-

Posted: 13 April 2010 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
I think Geet will stay in India..and Dev will go. Its all so confusing to me :(

sweetrabia

Groupbie

sweetrabia

Posted: 13 April 2010 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
hi...can u please give me the link to the new promo where Geet is shown at the airport ?

sweetsugar

IF-Dazzler

sweetsugar

Posted: 13 April 2010 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
the link is not up yet ....you can find the link to other promos here :http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1376564

zami

zami

Posted: 13 April 2010 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
hmmmmmm i thnk there is so much more to this than they r showing now. But i thnk the story will slowly take turn for the worst i thnk something defo is up with dev's family they r on some kind of mission.

Tomiko

IF-Sizzlerz

Tomiko

Posted: 13 April 2010 at 2:31pm | IP Logged

Lols, if Geet has to wait for 2 years for the Visa process then how will the soap go ahead?LOL

But from Darji's POV, even if the writers had incorporated the 2 years then at least Geet would have been married.

But if Darji had just waited one year with only the Roka and a year later the boys side had broken it off, it would have been very difficult for Geet to get another rishta.  Hence his initial refusal to the marriage.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.