Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riddhan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
i don't want armaan to help sr bcoz always ridzs blames him for everything so phir kuch hua toh ridzs phir ilzaam armaan pe lageygi so i don't want armaan to interfere between sr let them solve their own problem
Julybaby22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i think this will happen..
but i dont know wht the future track will be - AR or SR 🤔
adiroykapur thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
aw thatd be so cool if armaan started playing cupid. itd be quite interesting to watch. Since Armaan knows how unrequited love feels [the pain], he wouldn't want riddhima to go through the same thing [despite all the horrible things she said]😕
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Thanks for replying everyone. I only see Armaan doing good to SR. 🤗
Edited by Pocahontas - 14 years ago
sidsk thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Completely agree. Armaan needed to witness SR's bond like this....if he would have been just informed about this marriage he wouldn't have realised how and what SR's relationship is.....not that I am saying it is good that he witnessed it like this because we know how much hell he is going through.

I liked his dialogue yesterday : Mujhe nai pata tha ki tumhe Sid ke jhooth se itna dukh hoga Riddhima....my heart went out to him....Great expressions by KSG there.

And in the precap too he can see what effect those divorce papers are having on ridzie.....Armaan being Armaan might try to play cupid for these two....he is too good a person to turn negative..I just cant see that happening.And he has seen,even though it has brought him great pain,that somewhere Riddhima has moved on.....not to say she has stopped loving him.She will always love armaan.... Just its different now .....She is a changed person.She has learned to live without him but cant imagine life without Sid.Her love for Armaan then and her love for Sid now are two very different things.

Really even I cant understand why she turns so cold towards Armaan when he is around her......the minute he came to know about her marriage,he stopped pursuing her. Just for a while she should step outside herself and see the both Sid and Armaan are going through a hell of their own.It isnt always about her.
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Awesummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm topic :D

Goshh how did i miss it :D

As far as I know Armaan, he will surely try to reunite SR, bt I seriously dont want tht.. No matter how good Armaan is, that guy has already so much things to worry abt.. And as for husband-wife, NO ONE but they themselves can help this situation.. :(

Hope as u said, they start fighting, and then their misunderstandings will be gone :D LOVE them :D
kripsy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
"Mahantafied" ðŸ˜† so transparently put....love it.

Great post, as always
ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
poco i loved your post!😃...it bring rays of hope for Sidma..i truly hope what you wrote become true!..although it crossed my mind but i had my doubts!..i hope that Arman becomes that bridge that takes Rids to Sid!..

Arman was always shown to be a very good character..he was always shown to have a heart of gold!..although he sometimes acted mischievously and took wrong decisions!..but his intentions like Sid were good..and he sometimes acted childishly..or couldn't control his anger! but he always stood beside his friends in their time of need!..and he was always there for Rids till the day he left!..

however before playing as a cupid...i think first he needs to know their real reasons for getting married!..he needs to know about Rids insanity and how she tried to commit suicide..and how Sid was there for her..he needs to know the full details of what happened between Rids and Sid!..then he wouldn't feel so betrayed!..true he has an idea now about their pain but he doesn't have the full picture of the suffering they both went through!

when Arman knows about all this he will understand that what they share is a unique bond..and then he will try to help them out..i know it will be painful for him!...to sacrifice his own love..but Siddhant has already set an example for him for selfless love!..he already showed him how one sacrifices his own happiness for the people he loves and cares for!..and if Arman being shown to be true to his character then he would truly do the right thing and his love wouldn't be any less from Sid's love!