Tuesday April 13th/10 - Written Update

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey peeps...let's see what's in store for us today...I am guessing Shantanu is going to save Khanak...like duh :P

Recap:  the ring game...ooo looks like I missed a part yesterday...bua yells at Khanak that she doesn't know her tehzeeb (I can't remember the hindi or the english word for it...weird) Khanak comes to her house to get Champak...she meets up with Shantanu and that's when she see's the bua coming!

Update:

Khanak tells her brother to run and they go and hide behind Shantanu's car. Bua is heard telling the older brother-in-law to come home early. Suraj's bro stops and remembers who Shantanu is and exclaims Nara Seth in excitment while Shantanu nods as he drinks water. He asks his bua to say namaste to him...but bua goes to the camel and tries recognizes him. While Suraj's bro says namaste sethji and Shantanu goes excuse me...while SB looks confused. He thinks that Shantanu is asking about Bua so he takes her name again...while the bua asks SB to look at Champak's teeth...but SB thinks that he has to look at Sher ke daath aka Shantanu's teeth. Shantanu looks on amused while Khanak is worried sick!

Bua recognizes Champak and exclaims in anger...SB comes to her and tells her to leave the camel alone and introduce yourself to Sethji. He is the owner of the factory that is outside the village. Bua goes up to him and does the vaadi vaadi thing and says jeete raho...lol poor Shantanu is highly confused. Bua asks didn't Shantanu come to the wedding and he like yes...while SB comments in Bua's ear that he gave dhai haazar rupees as well. SB tells Shantanu to come to their house and Shantanu just says yes in frustration...while the Bua is looking around...possibly for Khanak! She asks Shantanu if he  has seen their bahu...Khanak tells him no in sign language while Shantanu teases her by saying "aapki bahu...." while Khanak is pleading from behind. He says yes I have seen her she was just right here...Khanak is shocked...Bua comments on how it hasn't been even two days and she is roaming around already.

Shantanu says isn't your daughter-in-law...moti si kaali si....aww Bua is like no she looks pretty! SB is still on the fact that Shantanu should visit them...poor Shantanu is frustrated. They go away...and Khanak comes out of her hiding place. She runs and bumps into Shantanu while he is drinking water. Instead of thanking him...she yells at him that do you have a brain or not...when you know that I was hiding why did you have tell them. Shantanu is amused...haven't you learned how to say thank you or sorry...but not in a frustration.

She yells why should I say sorry...you're the only who doesn't know how to sit on a camel and on top of all that you called me moti and kaali. Shantanu tries to justify himself but instead gives an embarassed look. (he looks really cute!) Alright fine for that I'll say sorry to you! and she goes mention not! lol he looks so amused! She gives him an angry look and he is taken aback...while she goes in a flashback where Suraj told her about Shantanu coming to town! And she exclaims...I've seen your picture in the factory but you look really different in pictures. I think she sees the chudi waala and yells for him as well as asks her bro to stop him. Shantanu tries to pronounce bhangadi (lol even I can't pronounce it) he is confused about what they are...so she shakes her chodiyaan and he goes bangels! Do you like chudiyaans and she goes yes! while he is again amused and exlaims...you are something! Your mood changed as soon as you saw the chudiyaans and she goes that they are so pretty and colourful and I love the sound of it...it seems like they are calling for me. She comments how girls in his city might not wear chudiyaans and he goes it's not like that...every girls wears it. She goes oo so you should buy it too for your wife! I am not married but I am about to real soon! lol she goes buy couple of them so you'll have couple of marriages and asks him to follow her.

In Mumbai

Shantanu's mom asks the jeweler to show diamond jewelleries since her daughter-in-law is not only going to wear gold stuff. The jeweler Mansukh bhai says that this is today's fashion...when Shantanu's bro I think comes up and says that she is our house's bahu...what she will wear today will become fashion tomorrow. Shantanu's bro goes to Natasha and says should we talk to the decorators but she comments that she has already talked to them. He is happy and says that she is perfect for Shantanu since she will teach him responsiblity. They have a happy moment with each of them claiming that getting them married was their idea.

Back to Shantanu and Khanak

Khanak comments on what pretty bangals and asks him which one does he like...but doesn't give him an opportunity and they both end up picking the same one. They fight over who had placed their hand first on it...she asks the vendor who placed their hand first...but he goes don't worry i've got two sets...I'll give you both the same type. But she insists first tell me who placed the hand first while the vendor is like why are you fighting...lol and Shantanu repeats the same thing. He says that first I will pay...but the vendor says that he doesn't have change...so he goes do one thing...take Khanak's money from me too. But Khanak refuses...and asks how much are they? the vendor says fifteen rupees sumi and shantanu go just 15 rupees while Khanak is shocked at the amount. Do you know how much my hubby has to work to make 15 rupees...you are factory's owner and also you're in sweets business while Shantanu is highly amused. She comments on how he doesn't understand the value of money. She comments to the vendor that in the mela you can only get it for 7 rupees but he goes that I am never going to ask you for more money. She takes out the money and says that give it in 10 rupees but the vendor refuses...just give me 12 and half rupees...but she haggles more and says that give it for 11 and not a cent more. My hubby works so much and the factory owners give him such less money. Shantanu who had been quiet till now asks the vendor how much are all the bangles for and the vendor goes that it is worth more than 800 rupees. Shantanu goes that just give me those bangles and the rest of them bring them to the factory. lol Khanak gives him the evil but frustrated look.

Shantanu gives her half of the bangles and say let's drop the topic! Are you happy? and she just nods slightly. He asks again and leaves after thanking the vendor. After he leaves she comments on how can someone be happy after losing their stuff..now these bangles will pierce my wrist.

She returns to her sasural with her bro and champak...her bro takes her name loudly but she tells him to shush as she ties Champak's rassi to the pole. She sneaks into the house...as Suraj's bro talk about Shantanu. She sneaks past them only to be caught by bua..who asks where did you go? Gopi in ishara tells her that make the excuse of bangles but she says that she was oiling something. But bua comes up to her and says that if you were oiling...why are you hair not oily. Khanak says that she was oiling someone else's hair..but bua catches her lie again and Khanak lies that she went to take a bath. But right now you were saying that you were oiling...Khanak goes that while I was taking a shower I realized that my hair doesn't have oil...but bua yells at her that she is not a child anymore. Her MIL makes an excuse while bua gives both of them an evil look. When bua leaves her MIL says that don't mind bua's words...she just doesn't know how to express her love. MIL asks her to laugh and go take a shower! Khanak leaves in sheer happiness!

She goes back into her room and is frustrated with the rasam that even after getting married she has to stay away from Suraaj. She notices the bangles and starts to smile...goes khanak khanak with the bangles. She says that she will wear these bangles only from Suraaj's hand.

Natasha calls Shantanu...and says that he wants to see her wearing these bangles...while she comments why are you romancing old style? He tells her that there is a story behind it that he will tell her later and asks what she is doing? She says that she was calling everyone but changes it to I was just decided the curtains for the room. Her sister comes into the room...she starts to talk to Shantanu calling him lover boy...aww! He comments that everything is going fine except for the machine...bhabhi accidently spills that there is going to be a party! He cuts the call and asks for Suraaj!

Khanak is doing some pooja or rather looking around for Suraaj. Gopi comes to her and says that she cannot meet Suraaj today so Khanak requests her to bring him just once. Gopi agrees saying that send all of them outside on the pretext that you  have to change and I'll call Suraj....but what am I going to get in return? Khanak says that she will get her married to the guy she likes....Khanak thinks that she has to meet Suraaj somehow today. While on the other hand Shantanu says that they have to start the machine anyhow even if he has to call Suraaj from his shaadi ke mandap.

Precap: Suraaj asks them not to turn the machine on but Shantanu does and Suraaj gets a shock as well as falls into the water.
Edited by -bhootni- - 13 years ago
thankss for the great update
thanks alot sumi for great update 🤗
Thanxxxx for the update.I really like shanak scene today but feels bad for suraj and khanak after watching the precap.

fatima
Thank you....

Kanak world will crash from tomorrow...we won't see happy go lucky Kanak anymore not for a while at least