Debate Mansion

Which is the world's most majestic animal? (Page 4)

Poll Question: WHICH IS THE WORLD'S MOST MAJESTIC ANIMAL?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
2 [9.52%]
8 [38.10%]
1 [4.76%]
3 [14.29%]
4 [19.05%]
0 [0.00%]
2 [9.52%]
1 [4.76%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 15

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 14 April 2010 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angie.4u

most majestic bird in my backyard

Have you seen the dance of a peacock? then gr8 ,i seen many times while am in TN,daily i used to go there and stand min 30min to analyse wat they doing.....most of the ppls think he is dancing for us but the fact is beautiful tail of rainbow colors n the dancing peacock is male..... He is attracting some female.... It is only the insane humanity whr the female has to attract the male.... All over nature, it is the male who attracts the female.... And for tht reason, all over nature the male is more beautiful bcos the female need not have any beauty..... jst being female is enough..... Bt strange.....thousands of years man has been standing on his head, doing shirshasana continuously, what to do no other choice!!.....LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Which is the world's most majestic animal? (Page 4)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_Angie_

IF-Rockerz

_Angie_

Posted: 14 April 2010 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Yes vinu , I have watched the peacocks dance. They are a common sight in the green  parts of Delhi. Its a beautiful sight indeed. I know the reason why they dance. Most of the female species are dull coloured for camouflage reasons. It protects them by making them less visible as they look after their young ones. The male is more flamboyant to attract the females. But why is it oolta pulta in case of human beings?  LOL

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 14 April 2010 at 3:33am | IP Logged

Yes vinu , I have watched the peacocks dance. They are a common sight in the green  parts of Delhi. Its a beautiful sight indeed. I know the reason why they dance. Most of the female species are dull coloured for camouflage reasons. It protects them by making them less visible as they look after their young ones. The male is more flamboyant to attract the females. But why is it oolta pulta in case of human beings?  LOL

LOLNow a days everything start from wrong ends....I think our soceity/religion have made a mess. To such an extent that if you see a rich man walking with his wife, he looks like a servant, and the wife looks nothing but an advertisement for his riches.LOL

_Angie_

IF-Rockerz

_Angie_

Posted: 14 April 2010 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Believe

Now a days everything start from wrong ends....I think our soceity/religion have made a mess. To such an extent that if you see a rich man walking with his wife, he looks like a servant, and the wife looks nothing but an advertisement for his riches.LOL
LOL  trophy wives .... one doesnt hesitate to denounce ones wife if shes not fit for advt , kya zamaana aa gaya hai . ghor kalyug hai LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vinzy

Beyond_the_Veil

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 14 April 2010 at 3:50am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

pogo

baz786

IF-Sizzlerz

baz786

Posted: 14 April 2010 at 3:58am | IP Logged
from the list i select lion

but in my opinion the most majestic animal is the Falcon

for those here that know me, know why i picked Falcon LOL

Edited by baz786 - 14 April 2010 at 4:06am

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 14 April 2010 at 4:27am | IP Logged

Angie is there anything wrong with Vinu ji's moustache ?
He looks like Mohanlal.LOL

pogo

pogo

pogo

Posted: 14 April 2010 at 4:35am | IP Logged

Most majestic man

Edited by pogo - 29 May 2010 at 3:08am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top