Fan Fictions

AR short ff - Zindagi Eplge 2-pg 113 IMP INFO 127 (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 129

--Nargis--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Nargis--

Posted: 15 April 2010 at 11:21am | IP Logged
WOW....I ave only read part 1 now...and I am literally crying....I don;t know if I can read the rest...as I am in the office now...and someone may pass by and see me so emotional.  THe goodby scene was amazing...simply amazing....i can't even say more...and plus the keys on my laptop keyboard are all wet!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AngelTeen

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AR short ff - Zindagi Eplge 2-pg 113 IMP INFO 127 (Page 8)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

prettyasjen

IF-Sizzlerz

prettyasjen

Posted: 15 April 2010 at 11:36am | IP Logged
OMG tht was beautiful!

pm me plz

AngelTeen

herms_angel

IF-Sizzlerz

herms_angel

Posted: 15 April 2010 at 11:43am | IP Logged

You know AngelTeen....I have just read your FF...Zindagi...all three parts...Believe me when I say this...." Oh! my god.."was the first reaction to your Zindagi first part....You seem to have taken away thoughts from my mind...I mean even I thought I would write an FF about Armaan leaving scene and the future track....But you know I'm glad....very glad that I didnt because I wouldnt have been able to put it the way you did...Its beautiful....seemed so real...

I really love the way you gave every character what they derserve....Riddhima---the realization she needed....Sid some good moments with Riddhima...and the way you portrayed Armaan's exit---WOW!!!...I really wish your FF does actually happen in Dmg...Just give the Cv's a little brain of yours...Its like all the " talented and amazing writers" seemed to have landed all together at IF...Really looking forward to read your Zindagi part4...

Edited by herms_angel - 15 April 2010 at 11:45am

AngelTeen

AngelTeen

IF-Sizzlerz

AngelTeen

Posted: 15 April 2010 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AKANargis

WOW....I ave only read part 1 now...and I am literally crying....I don;t know if I can read the rest...as I am in the office now...and someone may pass by and see me so emotional.  THe goodby scene was amazing...simply amazing....i can't even say more...and plus the keys on my laptop keyboard are all wet!!!!

Thank you so much! Your words provide me with an inspiration and support you cannot even imagine! I hope you do read the other parts as well... thank you sooooo much!Smile

AngelTeen

IF-Sizzlerz

AngelTeen

Posted: 15 April 2010 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prettyasjen

OMG tht was beautiful!

pm me plz

Thank you so much! Your thought of commenting here is what makes the writing worthwhile! Thank you!!!!Smile

And I will certainly PM you.

AngelTeen

IF-Sizzlerz

AngelTeen

Posted: 15 April 2010 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by herms_angel

You know AngelTeen....I have just read your FF...Zindagi...all three parts...Believe me when I say this...." Oh! my god.."was the first reaction to your Zindagi first part....You seem to have taken away thoughts from my mind...I mean even I thought I would write an FF about Armaan leaving scene and the future track....But you know I'm glad....very glad that I didnt because I wouldnt have been able to put it the way you did...Its beautiful....seemed so real...

I really love the way you gave every character what they derserve....Riddhima---the realization she needed....Sid some good moments with Riddhima...and the way you portrayed Armaan's exit---WOW!!!...I really wish your FF does actually happen in Dmg...Just give the Cv's a little brain of yours...Its like all the " talented and amazing writers" seemed to have landed all together at IF...Really looking forward to read your Zindagi part4...

Thank you so much! Believe me when I say your comments actually brought me soooo much happiness...thank you soooo much! Smile

I want to give all the 3 characters the space they deserve and I am so happy that you recongnize and appreciate it! And as far as the last comment goes, you are too kind!Embarrassed

--Nargis--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Nargis--

Posted: 15 April 2010 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Okay...I couldn't wait to get home so i read parts 2 and 3 too....and great work again!!  Loved part 2 for the realization that dawned on Riddhima....I wish the show would have a scene where she acknowledges how much she has hurt Armaan....but to no avail.  And Part 3...gotta give Sid some credit...he needs to fell that he gave Riddhima the time and freedom to choose...and now that she has....he wants to move on...I can understand that but....I feel bad for Riddhima....GOD..especially when she imagines that its Armaan in place of SID, and then the realization that its not Armman but SID....too good....please continue soon......waiting eagerly for part 4.

P.S.....have you written other FFs?  If you have can you please post or pm me the links?

P.S.S...Can you add me to your PM list too...Thanks!

Edited by AKANargis - 15 April 2010 at 12:35pm

AngelTeen

shihij07

Goldie

shihij07

Posted: 15 April 2010 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
oh my god! Day Dreaming
dear it was spellbinding!Star
amazing blend of emotions of all the three characters!Clap
your words were so simple yet powerful!Approve
i must say you have got an amazing understanding of human bonds and pyschology.Approve
this how i felt all three of them would behave apparently.Thumbs Up
armaan is not only the first love but riddhima's true love.Thumbs UpApproveBig smile
you have captured it beautifully.Big smile
hugs and kisses to you!!!!!!!Embarrassed
HugHugHug
continue writing.Thumbs Up
i am eagrely waiting.Smile
and i really hope cv's read this sensible stuff.
its brimming with love and pain all over. it has got a rivetting poignancy.!

AngelTeen

Post Reply New Post

Go to top