Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Dancingdoll

IF-Sizzlerz

Dancingdoll

Posted: 13 April 2010 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Guys,

With the way this NRI Family has been dropping hints, this is what I think will happen...

NRI family says they can only come next year to get married.....Well, Reason being that they wanted to trap Geets family in getting her married within 4 days and leaving her here in India.....

I think bcoz of the issue that Daarji was talking about today that how in a particular case, the NRI did the roka and left the gal saying he would come back, but its been 2 yrs and the guy hasnt come and the gal is now "waste"........So, i think they will put the condition that in 4 days Geet would get married to Dev and Dev wuld take her. Geet and Dev will get married and then Dev will have to leave bcoz Geet is not able to get her Visa in 4 days, he would promise her that as soon as Visa is done, she can join him there............but when Geet gets her Visa, Dev doesnt come to pick her up and that way Geet and her family keep waiting........then after a year, Geet decides to not accept defeat and go to Canada in search for her hubby.....when she reaches in Canada, she would realize that Dev didnt come back bcoz he married sme1 else in Canada, probabaly bcoz the marriage wuld have helped the business.....she feels betrayed and fights for injustice and that is where Arjun comes into picture.....

What do you guys think is the future story.....Tell your version or let me know whether you feel the version above is your version too.....

-DD

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

LiViYa-Su-halifax004-Amri--dramaholic-Mallika113-GoogleWithMe-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Future story...." in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AngelTeen

IF-Sizzlerz

AngelTeen

Posted: 13 April 2010 at 3:56am | IP Logged
I hope that doesnt happen although the story is about such things only...but I really like Dev!

Edited by AngelTeen - 13 April 2010 at 3:57am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Su-

-GoogleWithMe-

IF-Addictz

-GoogleWithMe-

Posted: 13 April 2010 at 5:33am | IP Logged

Dancing doll u have a good imagination i liked ur imagination  it may be possible sometimes any way thanx 4 sharing this thought

-dramaholic-

-Mansi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Mansi-

Posted: 13 April 2010 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Im so sure..this wont happen..If ur husband has a Canada visa..its no difficulty to get one. One more thing is if he has to leave her , y does he marry her in the first place..and not somebody else?? They will get married..and he will torchure her there i suppose :(

stephhh

sweetsugar

IF-Dazzler

sweetsugar

Posted: 13 April 2010 at 7:21am | IP Logged

Umm i guess there wont be a visa issue ...coz we already have a promo ...where they show Dev is taking Geet to Canada along with him....but the security guy stops her ...dunno wat the reason is

just hope tat the story is not the usual types ...i hope they show us something diff ...something unpredictable

Cutee999

IF-Dazzler

Cutee999

Posted: 13 April 2010 at 7:33am | IP Logged
i agree with u , it can happen ,but i think this stroy will go to PARDES way, remember srk and mahima chaudhary film, atleast i feel so.

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 13 April 2010 at 8:16am | IP Logged
I think he will take her to canada and like some articles stated, there he will ditch her...I think Geet will go to canada...also the name of this drama suggests that geet will become paraye of all...meaning she will be of no one or something....phewww....stupid fuss...nonsense track which I hope never happens...

PC_fan22

Goldie

PC_fan22

Posted: 13 April 2010 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dancingdoll

Guys,

With the way this NRI Family has been dropping hints, this is what I think will happen...

NRI family says they can only come next year to get married.....Well, Reason being that they wanted to trap Geets family in getting her married within 4 days and leaving her here in India.....

I think bcoz of the issue that Daarji was talking about today that how in a particular case, the NRI did the roka and left the gal saying he would come back, but its been 2 yrs and the guy hasnt come and the gal is now "waste"........So, i think they will put the condition that in 4 days Geet would get married to Dev and Dev wuld take her. Geet and Dev will get married and then Dev will have to leave bcoz Geet is not able to get her Visa in 4 days, he would promise her that as soon as Visa is done, she can join him there............but when Geet gets her Visa, Dev doesnt come to pick her up and that way Geet and her family keep waiting........then after a year, Geet decides to not accept defeat and go to Canada in search for her hubby.....when she reaches in Canada, she would realize that Dev didnt come back bcoz he married sme1 else in Canada, probabaly bcoz the marriage wuld have helped the business.....she feels betrayed and fights for injustice and that is where Arjun comes into picture.....

What do you guys think is the future story.....Tell your version or let me know whether you feel the version above is your version too.....

-DD
good imagination.....

Dancingdoll

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.