Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

cid_rocks

cid_rocks

Posted: 12 April 2010 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Friends I am new here ad this is my first discussion topic dedicated to forensic department of CID.Big smile
I would like to discuss anything and everything about forensic department.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Forensic Department" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cid_rocks

cid_rocks

Posted: 12 April 2010 at 11:33pm | IP Logged

Techniques shown in CID forensic team are real but the way it is shown is fake.Approve

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 12 April 2010 at 11:44pm | IP Logged

The most ridiculous special effect is for the Spectrometer (similar sounding) test. I don't know how to explain it, but from one end the light is passed and then it goes through various prisms, glasses, etc. And how much I hate the bullet matching; firing in the water, taking out the bullet and on and on and on. Done to death now.

If one wants to see forensic work then we need to look at old cases. Forensic was great when old Salunkhe was there. Now every murder is by poison and some liquid turns pink. Actually to think of it even Dr Niyati used to work within the parameters that Dr Salunkhe + Taarika do now but Dr Niyati would was so entertaining, she would add her own flavor to everything she did, I used to wait for Forensic scenes to come just to see her, now I wish Forensic is given a long long holiday.

Edited by prabhanarayan - 12 April 2010 at 11:47pm

cid_rocks

cid_rocks

Posted: 13 April 2010 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Although bullet matching was a part of forensic department of FBI till 2005; but now it has been abolished as it is not 100% correct.
But they too never fired bullet through a tube of liquid.

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 13 April 2010 at 12:36am | IP Logged
I am not expecting true to life stuff, its just that the special effects make them bizzare at times.

cid_rocks

cid_rocks

Posted: 13 April 2010 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Forensic dept has been doing well always.
I love it when Dr.Salunke and ACP taunts each other or Abhijeet sir flirting with Dr.Tarika while a corpse is lying below

teju_g

IF-Dazzler

teju_g

Posted: 13 April 2010 at 8:56am | IP Logged
NICE POST .And welcome to cid my self tejashree .hope you will enjoy here and can spent more time here .

cid_rocks

cid_rocks

Posted: 13 April 2010 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Welcome Tejashri I m also new here like you

Post Reply New Post

Go to top