hey tarin...
radz... pallavi... amby
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by tarin ahmed

@pallvi...
hii i am tarin...how r u..??
hey tarin...i am fine...
howz u??

sab ne tellybuzz article padh liyaaaaaaaaa???
just hope he gets well soon

Karan Singh Grover's Zara Nachke Dikha preparations have received a jolt with the actor suffering a back injury...

Karan Singh Grover fans rejoiced when they heard of his comeback as Dr. Armaan in Star One's Dill Mill Gayye. They had yet another reason to smile when the actor confirmed that he is going to be part of the dance reality show on Star Plus, Zara Nachke Dikha.

But there seems to be a setback in Karan's preparations for the show.

A little birdie tells us, "Karan has suffered a major back injury that has restricted his activity as of now. He has not been shooting for Dill Mill Gaye for the past few days, and is advised bed rest by doctors. So it looks unlikely that he will get alright in time to be part of Zara Nachke Dikha".

A point to be noted here is that, Karan was not even seen during the show's press conference. Till date, he has shot only for a promo and was not even seen in the exclusive music video shot at Karjat. While all the other contestants are making it count at the rehearsal halls, Karan has never been seen shaking his leg.

A contestant of Zara Nachke Dikha on terms of anonymity told us, "Yes, it is true that Karan has suffered a back injury which has forced him to be on bed rest. We have not seen him at the rehearsals, so this makes us wonder whether he will be fit enough to take part in the show".

An actor from the sets of Dill Mill Gaye also confirmed that Karan has suffered a back injury and is not shooting for the show.

The birdie told us, "There was a stage rehearsal organized yesterday for all the contestants, and Karan's absence was felt. But this does not mean that Karan has backed out of the show. There is a possibility that Karan be kept away from the dance floor for the initial episodes, as the concept gives room for a select few to perform every week. This will surely give more time for Karan to recover".

A person close to Karan though told us that, "Karan will not be part of Zara Nachke Dikha as he cannot continue dancing with the back injury suffered".

However, a spokesperson from the channel told us that, "These are all speculations. Karan is very much part of Zara Nachke Dikha".

When contacted, Fazila Aleena of SOL told us, "This is news to me. I really do not have any idea about Karan's injury. You are giving me a shock now".

Our attempts to get in touch with Karan Singh Grover directly were in vain.
I did!!!

dat thing dat only few get to perform ws truee!

ab i hope he is alright dats it!!!😃

i so wanna knw how he i snow!

SBS go int himm!

i'll b sloww!
uff so manny on!😳

Hiee Palzzzzz.....Rubyyyyy!🤗
woh article humarii news chori karke chapa gaya hai lamao
maine kal hi kaha tha amby to aanouce kar kal article aaega aah gaya
hahaha
hey ruby meera n sani
kaise ho??
so it is confirm dat Karan is nt going to b in Znd na....