Baa Bahoo Aur Baby (Baa Bahu Aur Baby)

India-Forums

HATSoFF is wasting time in making mainstream shows (Page 2)

birju4baby Goldie
birju4baby
birju4baby

Posted: 20 April 2010 at 7:51am | IP Logged
HatsOff Production does not realize that it is their shows like Baa Bahu Baby,Khichdi,SvS , that people will remember for a long long time ... and not behnein,Shree ... Viewers will watch those episodes over and over again ..
Baa Bahu Baby,Khichdi,Instant Khicdi will be remembered as classics of Indian television and will be mentioned in the same way like Buniyaad ,Humlog ..  .. they should concenterate on creating one show like Baa Bahu Baby at a time and people will remember it for ages ..I think now would have been the perfect time to launch Jassuben ..

instantkhichdi Goldie
instantkhichdi
instantkhichdi

Posted: 24 April 2010 at 7:19am | IP Logged
In my opinion SAB TV is best place for Hats off..The shows on sab get almost same TRPs that BBB used to get and they are not scrapped. I am liking Sajan Re jhooth mat bolo....It appears to be a hats off show! Same background tunes..same comic touch and even same gujju touch; some actors from this show have also worked with hats off before.
Even Taarak mehta is not bad..watched an episode recently, although it was not funny, but yes i enjoyed it.
And I think Mr. and Mrs. Sharma Allahabad wale will be good too..promos are simply amazing.
Have a look:
Mr and Mrs sharma Promo

Only Sab tv is showing quality content these days.
If you want to watch Sajan re jhooth mat bolo from starting, you can watch it on youtube, I am posting some promos:
sajan re...
sajan re..2
sajan re..3
The initial episodes are not that good, but the show picked standards comparable to (some)hats off shows in a month..

Edited by instantkhichdi - 24 April 2010 at 7:36am

Go to top