Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Written Update 12th April 2010 *Completed* (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

sia.k_1

IF-Rockerz

sia.k_1

Posted: 13 April 2010 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanw

Originally posted by _charu_

why does akshara have to overplay it or underplay? can't she be normal with naitik for a change? when she knows mohit's topic is touchy , why does she have to bring him up everytime and spoil his mood? agony aunt akshara cannot see anybody in pain   Cry she's there to solve everybody's problem but has no solution to her own problems ! she's not ready to listen to dadi's advice also..leave everything to God ! but how can Akshara stay idle? apart from kitchen, cushions, bedroom, closet, dressing up Rashmi, chatting with everyone and making a list of their problems, make everyone understand that Mohit is the right one for Nandini, she has thousand more tensions..no wonder she doesn't have anytime for her husband !

again the line laga kar aarti scene Dead school assembly Dead ClapClapClapClapClap

i only liked Gayitri's scene...
yes, even I thought Dadi's advice was the best. but she is there to make a change.
very soon with all her long list of -to do things, she is going to dispelase naitik & very soon I can see another round of MU coming upLOLLOLLOL
i was also thinking the same............akshara the mahaan bahu is again on her mission to help mohit n nandini..............Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

meluvsrk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Written Update 12th April 2010 *Completed* (Page 3)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

No_Comments

IF-Sizzlerz

No_Comments

Posted: 13 April 2010 at 7:08am | IP Logged
thnnxxx

meluvsrk

naveenaa

naveenaa

Posted: 13 April 2010 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sia.k_1

Originally posted by _charu_

why does akshara have to overplay it or underplay? can't she be normal with naitik for a change? when she knows mohit's topic is touchy , why does she have to bring him up everytime and spoil his mood? agony aunt akshara cannot see anybody in pain   Cry she's there to solve everybody's problem but has no solution to her own problems ! she's not ready to listen to dadi's advice also..leave everything to God ! but how can Akshara stay idle? apart from kitchen, cushions, bedroom, closet, dressing up Rashmi, chatting with everyone and making a list of their problems, make everyone understand that Mohit is the right one for Nandini, she has thousand more tensions..no wonder she doesn't have anytime for her husband !

again the line laga kar aarti scene Dead school assembly Dead ClapClapClapClapClap

i only liked Gayitri's scene...
yes, even I thought Dadi's advice was the best. but she is there to make a change.
very soon with all her long list of -to do things, she is going to dispelase naitik & very soon I can see another round of MU coming upLOLLOLLOL
i was also thinking the same............akshara the mahaan bahu is again on her mission to help mohit n nandini..............Angry
really charu.......i dont know......when she is going to become a normal house wife???   why she dont have any time  for her husband???husband office jane ke bad   time hi time hai  akshara ke paas ... for others

meluvsrk

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 13 April 2010 at 8:00am | IP Logged

thanks Ayushma for the lovely update

I am surprised why I have lost complete craze for YR

I feel sleepy when I watch it. I have no curiosity to know what's going to happen next. becoz I know that now for next 10-12 episodes, the tussle for getting nandini & rashmi married will go on.

Are they so important for the show?????????????

I am sure -not

for most people who watch YR, only naksh are imp & then to a certain extent Shava

nothing more than that

So why do the CVs have to show this crap?

ur right dear..i cannot connect with it the way i used to....same irritating things which i don't like r being repeated again and again and again..therez no change in attitude of either naitik or akshara..they're back like nothing happened b/w them..and life is back to normal ..so he's got busy with his work while akshara is again on mission nandini-mohit milap !   Dead Maheshwari's are a BIG bore and all of a sudden they cannot show that papa's boy Shaurya will revolt ! and Varsha will keep making faces & looking at everyone Dead when the situation will go out of control, Akshara will be called to sort it out Dead

meluvsrk

Post Reply New Post

Go to top