Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: _charu_

why does akshara have to overplay it or underplay? can't she be normal with naitik for a change? when she knows mohit's topic is touchy , why does she have to bring him up everytime and spoil his mood? agony aunt akshara cannot see anybody in pain   😭 she's there to solve everybody's problem but has no solution to her own problems ! she's not ready to listen to dadi's advice also..leave everything to God ! but how can Akshara stay idle? apart from kitchen, cushions, bedroom, closet, dressing up Rashmi, chatting with everyone and making a list of their problems, make everyone understand that Mohit is the right one for Nandini, she has thousand more tensions..no wonder she doesn't have anytime for her husband !

again the line laga kar aarti scene 🤢 school assembly 🤢 👏👏👏👏👏

i only liked Gayitri's scene...

yes, even I thought Dadi's advice was the best. but she is there to make a change.
very soon with all her long list of -to do things, she is going to dispelase naitik & very soon I can see another round of MU coming up😆😆😆
surakshita thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks a ton for the update, did miss it, hope to catch the repeat if not then  online video Jai ho :)
Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sanw

yes, even I thought Dadi's advice was the best. but she is there to make a change.

very soon with all her long list of -to do things, she is going to dispelase naitik & very soon I can see another round of MU coming up😆😆😆

i was also thinking the same............akshara the mahaan bahu is again on her mission to help mohit n nandini..............😡
naveenaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sia.k_1

i was also thinking the same............akshara the mahaan bahu is again on her mission to help mohit n nandini..............😡

really charu.......i dont know......when she is going to become a normal house wife???   why she dont have any time  for her husband???husband office jane ke bad   time hi time hai  akshara ke paas ... for others
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: sanw

thanks Ayushma for the lovely update

I am surprised why I have lost complete craze for YR

I feel sleepy when I watch it. I have no curiosity to know what's going to happen next. becoz I know that now for next 10-12 episodes, the tussle for getting nandini & rashmi married will go on.

Are they so important for the show?????????????

I am sure -not

for most people who watch YR, only naksh are imp & then to a certain extent Shava

nothing more than that

So why do the CVs have to show this crap?

ur right dear..i cannot connect with it the way i used to....same irritating things which i don't like r being repeated again and again and again..therez no change in attitude of either naitik or akshara..they're back like nothing happened b/w them..and life is back to normal ..so he's got busy with his work while akshara is again on mission nandini-mohit milap !   🤢 Maheshwari's are a BIG bore and all of a sudden they cannot show that papa's boy Shaurya will revolt ! and Varsha will keep making faces & looking at everyone 🤢 when the situation will go out of control, Akshara will be called to sort it out 🤢