Rang Badalti Odhani

Khanak & Shantana both have bachpana?

wida thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

We have seen some scenes now

and i think khanak got some bachpana in her..i think most of us agree with that .. she just want to haev fun and doesnt care about a lot of things

But shantana as well he is quite irresponsible
 i think thats quite different cause in a lot of serials one of them got bachpana and other one not
in this serial its different
and im sure both will change very soon :(

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ankita.sushant thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: wida

We have seen some scenes now

and i think khanak got some bachpana in her..i think most of us agree with that .. she just want to haev fun and doesnt care about a lot of things

But shantana as well he is quite irresponsible
 i think thats quite different cause in a lot of serials one of them got bachpana and other one not
in this serial its different
and im sure both will change very soon :(

Yeah I agree with you shantanu is quite irresponsilbe and khanak does have bachpana .
well i dont want them to change .
cause the bachpana can be cute at times..... =) !
karneetholic thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
khanak is acting as if she is a bride of 13 year old i mean balika badhu...........yesterday when she was laughing @shan i thot she has seriously gone mad..but liked her xpressions in ore piya
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
yeah they both have some childish behaviour but their childish behaviour will change after marrying with eachother.
LiViYa thumbnail
i think the childish behavior of khanak attracted shantanu from the very beginning..which is obviosly the start of their love..
.Aparajhita. thumbnail
yaah....khanak is really childish and shaan is irresponsible

bt de childishness behavior of khanak only will attract shaan 2wards her
luv07prida thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ya true
khanak has a lot of bachpana in her still n hamara shaan tho .......
Mightymouse thumbnail

I agree -- I like the bachpana! Its what makes their jodi so cute and spicy! lol

isomers thumbnail
Yep..that's definitely one thing that's completely different about this show. In every other show i've watched, it's one of the two that's child-ish and loves to be a trouble-maker..but in this show, it's the both of them. πŸ˜† it's sad to know that both of them are going to loose that child-ish quality now. =(

well atleast as the show goes on..and khanak moves forward in her life (and marries shaan 😍) maybe then they will both return to their old self.

never loose hope! πŸ˜†
_Neetu_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
really shantanu and khanak,they both are kiddos but their bachpana dil vich cha jata hai i mean they both looks too cute while doing bachpana with each other !!!☺️