Pratigya
Pratigya

India-Forums

fanfic 'what took u so long' last chapter page 49 (Page 7)

tamannamalik Goldie
tamannamalik
tamannamalik

Posted: 15 April 2010 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aaliyah01

Both parts were brilliant 
thank u soooo much sweetySmile 
This Krishna seems so sweet and caring yes want him to be different here Smile

Wonder why Krishna had sorrow in his eyes when Pratigya mentioned his family u'l find out in next few chaptersSmile

Thanx for the PM ur welcomeSmile

Look forward to reading more will update soooonSmile
tamannamalik Goldie
tamannamalik
tamannamalik

Posted: 15 April 2010 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shabz.

beautiful fanfic tamannaSmile thank u sooo muchSmile
tamannamalik Goldie
tamannamalik
tamannamalik

Posted: 15 April 2010 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriya_fan

very beautifull fanfiv tamanna!Clap thank u soooooo muchSmileSmile eagerly waiting for the next chapter...Smile will update soooonSmile
tamannamalik Goldie
tamannamalik
tamannamalik

Posted: 15 April 2010 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dkmystery

read the chapters in one go! very well written Clap thank u sooooooo muchSmileSmile
tamannamalik Goldie
tamannamalik
tamannamalik

Posted: 15 April 2010 at 6:58am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=shruthiR]Eagerly waiting for the next chp. thats so sweet, will update nwSmile[/QUOTE]
tamannamalik Goldie
tamannamalik
tamannamalik

Posted: 15 April 2010 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shumi.

[QUOTE=dkmystery]read the chapters in one go! very well written Clap
i know yaar.she is a very good writer. this is her second ff. i am her ff's dewaaniWink.[/QUOTE] that is soooooooo very sweet....Smile thank u sooooooo muchSmile
tamannamalik Goldie
tamannamalik
tamannamalik

Posted: 15 April 2010 at 7:16am | IP Logged
chapter 4
A few days later, I was on my way home from work when I heard a male voice behind me.
"You should stay in bed and recover." I turned suprised around and saw krishna looking concerned at me.
"krishna, what are you doing here?" I asked suprised. He came closer and looked reproachfull at me.
"What did the doctor tell you? Right, to rest for at least 2 weeks, so.... What are you doing here?" I looked confused at him, but then I sighed.
"I cant remember you being my father to tell me what to do. Im on my way home." I turned around and started to hobble away.
"pratigya, please wait... Im sorry. May I bring you home?" I stopped and looked at him, smiling a bit.
"No, but thank you. I can go home on my own. Im a big girl and its not late at night." I winked at him.
"What do you mean with go home? I hope you take a taxi." he answered serious.
"No, I wont take a taxi. Ill walk the 10 minutes to the bus and drive home. Well, better said 30 minutes, as Im not that fast at the moment. So, can I please go now? I have to hurry up." I said snatchy and left.
I didnt know why, but he made me mad with the way he behaved. Who was he to tell me what to do? I didnt even know him...
Suddenly someone grabbed my shoulder and lifted me up.
"krishna, what are you doing? Let me down!" I called, but he didnt listen.
"You are so stubborn, prarigya. But I can also be stubborn and Ill bring you home if you want or not. And then Ill take care that you will recover properly." I tried to struggle free, but there was no way.
"krishna! I told you to let me down. NOW!" he looked mad at me.
"Why are you working when you are ill? Why?!" he asked. I stared at him and kept quiet. krishna sat me into a car and drove me home, he carried me into my flat and sat me on the couch.

"Are you happy now? Im at home." I gazed at him, my arms folded on my chest.
"If you ask so... yes. Im happy that you are home and that you can rest now." I was a bit suprised by his answer, but was too mad at him to show it.
"And who is going to cook and to buy the food, now. I cant rest, krishna. I have too much to do." I tried to get up, but he pushed me back on the couch.
"Please, pratigya. Poo is old enough, she can also cook and go shopping. And she can also take care of the flat and tidy up a bit. Dont missunderstand me, shes a lovely girl, but your parents spoiled her." I breathed hard.
"Who are you, krishna? Who are you to tell me what to do? Who are you to judge about me or my sister. You dont even know me, Pooja or my parents. You know nothing. So, please leave now." But krishna only took a seat on the little table opposite me and watched me a while.
"You are right, I dont know very much about you. I can only judge about what I see. And what I see is a stubborn, serious, honest and young woman and her spoiled little sister... Well thats really respetable, but pratigya... you are young, lovely and pretty. You should go out, have fun and enjoy your life." I looked careful at him, not sure if he meant what he was saying, but he was absolutely honest. I could see it in his eyes. He smiled and winked at me.
"Dare to be young, pratigya..." I sighed and felt very unsure at that moment, but then I saw Poo standing in the door and I felt that his words had hurt her.
"You really know nothing, krishna. And now leave!" I called, he looked disappointed at me, sighed and got up.
"As you like it." he turned and jumped when he saw Poo standing there.
"And never dare to talk about me, Pooja or my family like that." he nodded and left.
"The truth is always hard." he said at the door, before he walked out.
I got up and threw my crutches in the corner.
"Who is he to talk like that? What does he think... I mean, he talks like he..." I complained.
"Hes right." ended Poo for me, I looked confused at her.
"What do you mean?"
"I mean, that he is right. Didi, you forgot how to live, how to have fun and how to behave like a normal young woman. And he is also right that Im spoiled. I mean since your parents died you cared for me, you left university and began to work day and night to send me to school. You did so much for me and Im not able to make the food or to clean the flat. I only think about myself. And Im really sorry for our fight. I wont go to america." I looked with misty eyes at her.
"My little Poo. When did you grow up so much? Listen to me. You are my sister and I love you very much... And I know that I reacted wrong when you told me about america, but I was only so afraid to loose you. I mean, you are my family. But I thought about it and I think that you should go to america and finish your studies there. I really think so. You should go." Poo wiped her tears away and hugged me tight.
"Do you really think so?" I nodded.
"Thank you so much, didi... But what about you?" I sighed and looked at her.
"Ill go and marry Rajesh, he has asked 2 times already." She shot me a shocked look.
"Never! You wont do that. He only want you to clean and cook for him. No! If you do that, I wont go!" she called angry. I studied her face and smiled at the red spots in her face, she got everytime she was angry.
"My sweet little Poo. Ok, I wont do that, promised."

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

T.hanachown001chhaya007KaShCrazyAneesakasturika_kashushumi.Snehal21Soulmate_Sana_dkmystery_

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 15 April 2010 at 7:21am | IP Logged

meeeeeeee again first.. fourth time...Clap...self appreciation LOLWink

chapter4:
wow...krishna carried pratigya Clap  how sweet of himEmbarrassed

umm...krishna's words made poo to realize about her spoilt nature.

good that pratigya made her mind to send pooja to USA.

who the hell rajesh man?Angry

good going Big smile.thanks for your up dateBig smile

Edited by shumi. - 15 April 2010 at 11:15am

Go to top