Pratigya

fanfic 'what took u so long' last chapter page 49 (Page 52)

Post Reply New Post

Page 52 of 53

tamannamalik

Goldie

tamannamalik

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by halaa

awesome update.thank uSmile
 what a gr8 and sweet ending. glad u liked itBig smile
ur ff was too good. thank u sooooo muchSmile
plz start a new one. will surely trySmile
i m waiting for ur new ff. will start as soon as i think of a  new concept

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "fanfic 'what took u so long' last chapter page 49 (Page 52)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tamannamalik

Goldie

tamannamalik

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=naina.patel]wowowow. awesome ending!thank u soooooo muchSmile
i loved the storry. glad u liked itSmile hope you're writing a new one soon :)will surely trySmile[/QUOTE]

tamannamalik

Goldie

tamannamalik

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by halaa

plz write a new one if u can write and if u have no problem in writing a new ff. awww so glad that u want me to write another ficSmile but jus give me some time will surely come up with a new concept soonBig smile

tamannamalik

Goldie

tamannamalik

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jasminerahul

Poo realised d truth & her reunion with Pratigya was sweet. glad u liked itSmileAkash turned good,but he was shot dead.So sad.But he has 2 die 4 PK's reunion. yeah he had to die.... Krishna meeting Pratigya's spn was a nice scene.Their reunion...& d climax wer too good
thank u soooooo muchSmile

halaa

halaa

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
ok take ur time for thinking a new concept.
i will wait for ur new ff.

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 20 June 2010 at 7:46am | IP Logged
part24:
aw...yet another wonderful part.delight to read after a long time.it is heart wrenching to see how pratigya is fighting with her emotions to keep her love krishna away from her.omg rishi found out that she is pregnantShocked and i love rishi's concern towards pratigyaBig smile

part25:
chemistry between poo-prat is excellentClap.now poo too came to know prat is pregnantSmile.i think things are settling down.krishna was thinking to go back to USA.Ouch...poor guy he left with no choiceOuch.girr...akash is back ...that too in a drunk status?Angry.hope he did not harm pratigya.omg he broke out of the prision and came.finally it is good to see akash re pending and regretting for his bad deedSmile...uff...he took his last breathDead.

part-26
aw...that is so sweet of her she named her baby akashTongue.it is so painfull to read that akash died because he wanted pratigya to be happy Ouch. poor krish he went back to USA.
 AK -nickname for Akash...so cuteTongue.thank god finaly pratigya made up her mind to bring back krishna.woooo....krishna is back homeTongue.

part-27

krishna's visit to prat appartment is a great move....ummm finally he saw AK and found who is he?...finally he came to know that akash is no more.i just love the way krishna comfort and console her.
aw...you ended your ff with a happy occasion...rishi's birth day! that was a great ideaClap. aw...she presented krish to rishi as his birth day present.that would have been the best present for him.finally krishna married to pratigyaClap.as pratigya said rajeev is the one who was standing beside her all the time.he is best character of this FF.wooo...both the sweet ladies are pregnant.Big smile...feeling so good to read such a happy endingBig smile

fantastic ff tamannaClap.you did it and i just love itTongue.
really really sorry for my very very late comments.Ouch

Edited by shumi. - 20 June 2010 at 12:08pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tamannamalik

Arhaani_rani

Groupbie

Arhaani_rani

Posted: 20 June 2010 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Wowwwwwww loved it Big smile

tamannamalik

Goldie

tamannamalik

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Smile
Originally posted by shumi.

part24:
aw...yet another wonderful part.thank u sooooo muchSmile  delight to read after a long time. Big smile it is heart wrenching to see how pratigya is fighting with her emotions to keep her love krishna away from her.she does not want krishna to suffer omg rishi found out that she is pregnantShocked somebody had to and i love rishi's concern towards pratigyaBig smile he acts all brotherlySmile

part25:
chemistry between poo-prat is excellentClap.glad u liked itSmile now poo too came to know prat is pregnantSmile yes pratigya needs the love nd care of her sis.i think things are settling down.krishna was thinking to go back to USA.Ouch... he cannot stay nowin pratigya's refusal... poor guy he left with no choiceOuch.girr...akash is back ...that too in a drunk status?Angry kuch dama toh hona hi chahiye.hope he did not harm pratigya.omg he broke out of the prision and came.finally it is good to see akash re pending and regretting for his bad deedSmile...uff...he took his last breathDead.he was possessive about pratigya but loved her alot

part-26
aw...that is so sweet of her she named her baby akashTongueshe beleives that akash really loved her.it is so painfull to read that akash died because he wanted pratigya to be happy Ouch.he had both the negative nd positive traits poor krish he went back to USA.
 AK -nickname for Akash...so cuteTongue.thank god finaly pratigya made up her mind to bring back krishna.woooo....krishna is back homeTongue. she dint want rishi to suffer coz of her so she brought him backSmile

part-27

krishna's visit to prat appartment is a great move....he wants to make things good ummm finally he saw AK and found who is he?...finally he came to know that akash is no more.he had to know the truth somdae...i just love the way krishna comfort and console her.glad u liked itSmile
aw...you ended your ff with a happy occasion...rishi's birth day! that was a great ideaClap.thank u soooo much aw...she presented krish to rishi as his birth day present.that would have been the best present for him.yes, he relly longed for his bro finally krishna married to pratigyaClap.as pratigya said rajeev is the one who was standing beside her all the time.he is best character of this FF.he has stood by her throughout....wooo...both the sweet ladies are pregnant.Big smile...feeling so good to read such a happy endingBig smile glad u liked it

fantastic ff tamannaClap.you did it and i just love itTongue.thank u sooooooo muchSmile
really really sorry for my very very late comments.Ouch thats perfectly fine, no problem, m sooooo happy to read ur comments..... thank u for ur wonderful wordsSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shumi.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top